The Bus Ride Back.

[Warnings ⚠️:
BxG.
Couple.
Public sex.]

••••••

A warm rough hand touches the exposed skin of my thigh and my eyes snap open.

I relaxed when I saw Jax, my boyfriend's hand rubbing up and down my thigh. I leaned back, pulling my skirt a little higher to let him.

He takes full advantage of my short skirt. Dragging his hand up and brushing his thumb over my underwear clad clit.

"Jax, what're you doing?" I whisper a little breathlessly as he proceeds to press the pad of his thumb over my clit and slowly starts stroking.

It was dark and quiet on the bus. We were currently returning back home after a hiking trip organised by our school. It was late in the night and mostly everyone was knocked out.

Jax turns his face to me and leans in, capturing my lips in a messy heated kiss. His fingers went up to the waistband of my panties and I felt his cold fingers pulling my underwear down with his forefinger.

It smoothly slides down my legs and hangs around my ankles. I moan softly in his mouth as he palms my hot burning cunt.

He cups my jaw and rubs my cheekbones with his thumb as he tilts his head to kiss me deeper.

He ate all my little moans and whimpers, as his thumb stimulated my clit. His warm tongue plays with mine, tasting every corner of my mouth.

His middle finger snoops down my slit and teases my entrance. I grip his collar, taking his bottom lip between my lips and sucking while he did the same to my upper lip.

Two slender fingers pushes past my folds and I gasp. He scissors his fingers and eases my tight walls.

His mouth comes back to my lips and he starts making love to my mouth. Thrusting his tongue in and out.

I turn and shift onto his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck and straddling his waist. He removes his fingers and I whimpered.

"Shh... you gotta stay quiet, love." He whispered against my lips as he unbuckled his belt.

Gladly we were at the very back of the bus.

I hike my skirt up to my hips to give him full access to my pussy. He unzips his pants and his veiny rod jumps out.

He groans as he lifts himself a little and pull his pants down his hips.

He pumps his dick in his hand, its tip just a few inches away from my cunt. I fist my hand over his dick and dribble my spit on the head.

Jax lets out a painful hiss. Before I guide his cock to my entrance. I tease my clit with the tip and slide it down my slit, Jax grabs my nape and presses our lips together.

He doesn't moves them, just keeps them pressed. With a little jerk of his hips he drives his dick in my pussy.

I close my eyes and press my lips harder on his as his girthy meat stretches my tight walls. He swallows all my maons and whimpers. I start rocking my body with his short quick yet hard thrusts.

I throw my head back and my mouth drops open. The pleasure starts building in with a little burn, my walls clamp on his shaft and practically inhaled his dick. He was balls deep inside me.

I bite my lip to supress my moans. I wanted to scream. He grabs my hips and guides me to take him deeper.

His mouth goes down to my chest. He licks my covered boob before taking one in his mouth. My nipples hardened and poke against the fabric of my tube top.

He groans and pulls away when he couldn't properly suck on them. I aggressively pull my top down to expose my chest.

His mouth captures one, I run my hand through his hair and hold his nape. He sucks on my nipple before taking my whole boob in.

I gasp, moving my hips faster accordingly. The seat we were on creaks, and I just hope nobody wakes up and catches us doing dirty.

His one hand kneads my other tit while one goes between us, stroking slow torturous circles on my clit.

My thighs shake and my back arches. Jax pulls away from my boobs. His lips red and plump and my tit covered with his spit.

We both stare down between us. Watching his dick go in and out of my cunt.

It glistens with my wetness before disappearing back inside me. It makes me clench my walls.

His cock squeezes, earning a low groan from him. "Don't do that, baby. I won't be able to pull out" He pants breathlessly.

I clenched again, triggering his release. "I'm on my pills. Come inside me, Jax" I whispered against his lips.

Something about being sneaky excites me all the time. We're in a bus, with his dick balls deep inside my cunt, where anyone could wake up and catch us like this. It just adds up to the pleasure.

I hold his shoulders, nails digging in his skin. My stomach tenses, Jax's shoulders slouch into the seat and he grunts.

The moonlight falls on him from the window and I see the look of pure pleasure on his face. It just encourages me to ride him harder.

"Jax, I'm going to come" I moan in a low tone. Jax pinches my clit, twisting the small bundle of nerves between his fingers and rotating it in circles.

I threw my head back, and bit on my lip to stop myself from moaning out loud like a lunatic. "Shit! I'm close, baby" Jax rasps, squeezing and kneading my ass.

I put my face in his neck as I feel my climax at the brink of its release. Jax explodes inside me while digging his teeth in my neck and I clench around him.

His loads fill my pussy while I milk his dick. We both catch our breaths as we both come down from our high.

Jax's arms squeeze me in his embrace. I drop my head on his shoulder and sigh. I feel our sticky gooey juices mixing and dripping down my thighs.

His flaccid cock was still in me and we stayed like that til the rest of our journey back home.

••••••

Published on: 17/09/2023.

Comment and vote, please. 🖤

Love y'all 💞

— Ruo 🥀