The Groomsman.

[Warnings ⚠️:
Rim job.
Strangers.
BxB.
Blow job.]

••••••

Weddings. How merry they're.

But I hate attending them.

I wouldn't have been attending this one too if it wasn't for one of my close friends who has supported me a lot.

I gave her a small smile as she mouth if I'm fine from the podium. I nod at her, and take a sip from my flute.

A soft romantic tune was being played by the pianist. All the couples were on the dance floor, swaying their bodies to the music.

I was at the far end of the hall, sitting alone with a flute of champagne in my hand.

A couple of men came up to me and asked me if I wanted to dance, but I was in no mood. I knew what it would lead to.

They're gonna ask me if I wanna get out of here and then we're gonna sneak out and do the dirty.

I was the type of guy who gave away that I was gay by my appearance. I was a twink to be exact.

My round plump ass and soft features gave it all away.

I tapped my foot on the floor to the rhythm, humming to myself as I sipped on the drink.

Someone cleared their throat and I turned my head up to look at the person.

It was a guy, in a pristine white suit, bow tie and all.

I've seen him with the groom, I guess.

I rolled my eyes when he smiled down at me and before he could open his mouth I blurted. “If you're here to ask me if I wanna dance with you, then, no. Thank you, sorry, I'm fine all alone.” I say, turning away from him.

I heard him chuckle at my attitude. Then heard him mumble something along the lines of “I like them bratty.”

I frown but still not turning to face him. I let out a squeal when my stool suddenly moves and I'm being pulled to him.

I felt his hot breath fan against my cheek as he whispered to me. “I'm not here to ask you to dance with me pretty boy…”

I gulped at the nickname, my wide eyes flickering between his perfect pink lips to his dark eyes.

“I'm here to tell you to meet me at the restroom stalls so that I could fuck that perfect round ass of yours. You look too good to be sitting here all alone.”

He licks his lips when he sees me staring at them. “I'll fuck that tight ass good then nicely ask you to have a dance with me. How does that sound, hmm?” His thumb comes up to caress my bottom lip and I almost lean into his touch.

He chuckles, pulling away and standing straight. “Meet me in the stalls at the back. I'll wait for 5 minutes and if you don't show up, I'll take that as a no” He walks away just like that.

I blinked my eyes rapidly.

What just happened?

I stared at the man's broad retreating back. My eyes still wide and throat dry. I cleared my throat, shaking my head.

The audacity of the guy… shut up, you loved it when he talked to you like that! My traitor inner voice screamed at me. I put my flute on the bar and slowly get off the stool.

I was intrigued and turned on by the way he walked in and commanded me like that. With a heavy beating heart, I made my way to the restroom.

I peeked my head in first and I saw the guy there, his one hand in his suit pocket while the other typed away on his phone.