Meeting the girls

Connie's POV

After the encounter with Xander and Veronica, I immediately went upstairs and damn these stairs.

Just as I was about to ascend the stairs to the third floor a bedroom door opens on the second floor revealing a beautiful Emily. She's wearing  denim shorts, an identical white off shoulder flare hem tshirt to mine with brown sandals. She looks cute.

"Hey so what was going on downstairs, I heard Xander shouting" she asked and I sighed

"Let's just say I met Veronica" I roll my eyes and she chuckled

"Makes sense" she said making me chuckle

"Anyways I'm meeting my friends later so I better get going" I said and she nodded her head and returned to her bedroom, I went upstairs into my room and changed into my black boots, then grabbed my black Chanel wallet and my white cold breaker jacket then went back downstairs.

I got downstairs to see Veronica and Xander sitting on the couch, she had her legs on his lap. She was watching a movie while he was on his phone texting. At the sound of my boots on the marble floor Veronica turned to my direction.

"Going out to destroy another relationship?" She said and Xander looked up from his phone and turned to look at me and asked

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere you aren't" I retorted and something in his head flicked as he abruptly stood up and walked my way, causing Veronica's feet to land harshly on the floor resulting in a yelp from her.

"I asked you a fucking question Selena and I expect a real answer not some brat attitude" he said in a threatening manner

"I'm going to meet up with my friends" I said not wanting to argue with him

"Fine but be back by 9, we need to talk about a few things, also Stanley will be your driver from now on" he said and I mock saluted him then turned on my heels and left.

Normally I wouldn't behave like this but I told myself that I'm done being that submissive girl, who would agree to anything, because she doesn't want any conflict. It was time that I took charge of my life and make my own decisions and live to regret or embrace them.

I won't let either Xander nor my father think that they have some sort of control over my life, not anymore.

I left house and was greeted by a forty year old man who stood by a black Range Rover, he introduced himself and I did too, then he ushered me into the backseat and asked for our destination and I told him to go to Sal's diner, which was forty minutes away, minus the traffic.

Lucky for us there was no traffic so forty minutes later the car came to a halt and Stanley hot out to open the door for me and just as I stepped out, I saw two Teslas, each belonged to Bianca and Isabella.

Walking into the diner my eyes immediately go to the booth at the back corner, it is where the girls and I would sit every time we came here, since high school. As I look over to the booth to see both Isa and Bia and walk over to them, they seem to be in deep conversation as neither of didn't notice me.

"Of course you'd think that The Hulk is not the most impressive Avenger, because you still have an unhealthy fixation on Chris Hemsworth" Bianca said to Isabella

Of course they are debating about the Avengers again. Ay, dios mío.

"I'm just saying Thor is one of the strongest Avengers, The Hulk is too but compared to Thor" Isabella said

"Say what you, The Winter Soldier is my favorite character" I spoke and they both turned in my direction startled

"Gosh, girl are you trying to get us to have heart attacks?" Isabella asked still startled making me laugh and mutter a small 'sorry' and move to hug them one by one seeing that they were seated on  opposite sides and sat down next to Bianca who was facing the door. I then sat down.