Chapter Thirteen

I asked last chapter who should be Harper and it was pretty even. Above or right is a pic of Cara with the title! Comment what you think...

So I've gone over my chapters and I have seen so many spelling mistakes it's not funny >o< I spelt haunted hunted -.- and that's why I was not good at English

Enjoy the chapter and I really am sorry for my spelling (mostly) and grammar!

Sorry for lateness I have been sick :(

Enjoy!

Chapter Thirteen

"Let's go you lazy so called humans! Ten more push ups!" Shouts Brian the sports instructor.

The boys and girls groan. This guy has been hard on us all day and it's day one!

We have been running around, doing different exercise methods and have only hit a soccer ball once.

So much for 'soccer' camp so far.

After another lap around the field and ten push-ups later, everyone is collapsed on the grass breathless.

"Get to the showers and I'll see you all tomorrow morning."

I pick myself up and spray water over my head. I definitely need a shower.

"Harper!" My name is called out and I turn around to find the source of the voice.

"Ivan?" A sweaty Ivan jogs to greet me. "I didn't know you were doing soccer camp."

"It was last minute. My uncle works here." He tells me as we walk side by side.

"That's cool! Any of the other guys here too?"

"No, looks like it's just us."

"I can't believe I missed your sixteenth." I say disappointed as we walk off the fields.

"Don't sweat 'bout it. All I got were sixteen punches from everyone." He rubs his arms from memory. The classic birthday punches.

"I'll see you at dinner, as much as I would love to chat right now the showers are calling me."

"Sure, see you in a bit!"

We go our separate ways; I head back to my cabin to get my toiletries and clean clothes. The smell of sweet lollies enters my nose walking into the cabin I have to share with five other girls. Some girl keeps spraying the fake smelling stuff and its really strong and not pleasant.

I wait in line for the showers and I swear all the girls are taking thirty minute each. I've been waiting for ages that the hot water is probably going to run out from waiting so long and steam is coming from the entrance.

No line for the boy's bathroom. As usual.

I'm going to be late for dinner at this point. Ugh.

<><><><>

Fifteen girls later I'm fresh and clean for the night. I head to the hall where dinner is being served and to find a particular familiar face.

Instead of greets I'm met with getting shunned.

"Go home Storm. No one wants you here." A boy named Karl steps in my way looking down on me. I remember him from last year.

"Yeah, no one wants you here." Agrees the girl next to him.

"Nice to see you guys too." I pass them to get a food tray.

No, I did not do a prank on this place. They just don't like what family I come from. Though they sponsor this place.