Chapter Eight

I know you have been waiting but here is ch8!! Life gets busy but I stayed up all night to finsh it as i wanted it done by the weekend...which did not happen ha ha...

sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes!

Enjoy!!

ps thanks for the people who have followed me since the last chapter!! :D

My first update for new year!! happy 2015!

Chapter Eight

Recap:

"You are not welcome here ever again!" She screams with a finger pointing at me. If looks could kill, I would be worse than dead.

I see Sandra smirking as she probably planned this to happen. I don't think I would have wanted to come back with the way she acted to others and their son. No respect.

Ivan and Leo come back with our bags and we all retreat to the bus before anything else happens.

F*ck my life.

<><><><>

Halloween

I lay on my bed with my head hanging over the edge as I listen to music on full blast.

After the dare at Skyler's house, I haven't felt like doing anything or seeing anyone. From the look on Martha's face, talking to people will make me want to go die in a hole.

I'm glad we left when we did otherwise some colourful words would have been used and it wouldn't of been pleasant.

Next time I see Sandra the guys are gonna have to hold me back if a fight brakes out. I would like to punch that smug look off her face.

I change the song to Get Over It by McBusted to get my mind off it. Because I need to get over it before I start to go crazy.

I didn't hear the knock on the door till I see it open. Skyler stands in the doorway with hands in his pockets and kicks the ground with his foot. His lips move but I don't hear a thing.

I turn the music down to hear what he is saying as I couldn't hear him.

"Sorry, but I kinda didn't hear what you said." I wave around one of the earphones in the air and knocks my head. Ow.

"I um, was just gonna say that-" He looks like he's at war with himself as he is not sure of what to say, probably had it figured out but I don't hear him the first time. I bite my cheeks so that I don't laugh from his seriousness.

"You look funny from this angle." I state as I watch him upside down. The world looks different this way.

He looks down at me with a confused look with a slight frown. I think the blood has rushed to my head if I'm saying weird things.

"Sorry about this morning." He apologizes bluntly.

"You don't need to apologize. It was a stupid game." I wave it off.

"If it makes you feel any better, my mum doesn't even tend to the garden. Gardeners do it for her." He tells me.

I attempt to shrug but end up falling onto my head hitting the ground. I groan in pain and soon get over it. Putting my hands on the ground, I flip over my body so that my feet are on the ground.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine." I stretch and rub my sore head.

"You don't look fine..."

"Just a lack if sleep. Katy was snoring the entire night." I tell him as an excuse. Well it is half of it.

"You planning on stay indoors still?" Skyler asks crossing his arms.