Chapter Twenty Five

Hey!!!! check out this picture above!!

who is Harper kissing? dndndn!! it will be on my Instagram later so check it out and follow for my own 'fanart' i make of my characters :D

the next few people who follow and comment on my INSTAGRAM post i will follow back ;)

Instagram user -  rhi_thephantom 

I will keep everyone posted on updates!!

enjoy!

Chapter Twenty Five

"Dad! I'm going to be late!" I shout inside the house as I wait outside wanting him to hurry up.

I smile to myself remembering the last time I saw Bec. It's been a few weeks since the wedding and life couldn't be any better. Dad is genuinely happy again, Bec is finally gone and summertime is near! All the money Bec stole has been given back in a very large amount and dad doesn't know what to do with it. It turns out the money I used from her account from when I started at Foxan Academy was dads.

From what I've heard she was broke when she moved here and lived with her mother. Their plan was to get my father fall for Bec and marry her so they can access his bank account but they got impatient and started taking money greedily. They thought with me out of the way they had a chance but they were so wrong.

With the help with my friends and family I was able to get dad to see Bec's true nature.

Bec and her mother haven't been since, probably living on the side of the road somewhere.

Dad gets in the car and we speed off to the academy. It doesn't take long for the school gates to appear outside my window with little time to spare.

"Thanks dad!" I quickly thank him exiting the car.

"Have a good week Harper!" Dad shouts from the car and I grin to myself. I make my way inside the school and hopefully I'll get to class on time.

"Just on time again, Miss Storm." The office lady says giving me a stern look but is also smiling.

"Sorry." I smile sheepishly. After signing in I meet up with guys as we all have sport for the day.

"Someone is in a happy mood." Ivan nudges me as I join them on the way to the fields. "Must have been a good weekend."

"You would be too if you destroyed the witch." I grin. "It was great dad took me to a basketball game."

"Lucky, I was stuck with these four dorks all weekend. Again!" Ivan complains to me but the others heard him and all punch him in the arm.

I wait outside the changing room building for the others, as I'm already dressed for sport.