Chapter Three

Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes!!

Chapter Three

Beep........beep......beep....beep..beep! Beep!

Slam!

I groan and lift my hand away from my alarm clock which I almost broke by smashing it to stop the annoying noise coming from it. One day it is going to get crushed from my fist. 

Normally I'm a morning person but when it's the weekend and I have to get up early, that is not a good mix.

I roll out of my bed and walk like a zombie over to my drawers to grab a towel, toiletry bag and clothes to get changed into for today. My feet drag me to my door with my hair covering my face. I probably look like 'cousin it'.

It can't be that bad sharing a bathroom with a bunch of boys I just met right? I grew up with boy cousin's and nothing was ever the problem then.

That's because you are related. Thanks for reminding me brain! Not.

I open my door yawning from tiredness but instantly wake up as at the same time, so do the doors to the other dorm rooms. Everyone freezes in their spot to see who will make the first move. Skyler, who is across from me in room 9, glares at me like he's making a barrier for me not to move.

I'm guessing I wasn't the only one with the idea of getting up early to have a shower.

We stand like this, still no moving, for another few seconds till I sprint for the bathroom. The guys run after me trying to get there before I can but doesn't work as I am closer to the bathroom than them other than Skyler.

"Yes!" I shout in victory as I close the door behind me. I here groans on the other side of the door which makes me chuckle.

I'm glade that I love sport and not get tired so easily.

I do a little victory dance and that is when I realized my towel is missing. Crap! I had it with me when I left my room! Damn short term memory loss.

"I think you're missing something!" Skyler yells from the other side of the door. I hear him chuckle with some others.

Great, he has my towel. I must have dropped it on my way here from the race. I guess I'll take a shower without drying my self.

I shrug and hop in the shower. Normally when I have a shower, I take three minutes without washing my hair and five minutes washing my hair. In this case, I'm washing my hair.

Once I'm done I look through the cupboards to see if there are any spare towels. I really would like the luck right now as I don't particularly want to go out in wet clothes like just coming out of a dressing room at a public swimming pool.

"Yes!" I cheer as I pull one out of the cupboard. It feels so soft- what is this? A name tag? We aren't five.

Property of Skyler Goodman

That's ironic.

I use his towel anyways as he would have another towel with him, not including mine. I get changed into my Batman hoodie and baggy black track pants. A smile comes to my lips when I think of a plan.

I turn on the shower and put his towel under the running water. Once it is completely drenched I grab my things to leave the bathroom and check if I haven't left anything.

I open the door holding out Skyler's now drenched towel in my hand. Their faces show surprise as I did not take an hour in the bathroom like they probably would of thought and confusion as to  why I have his towel, soaked in water.

"Thanks for the towel Skyler. It came in good use." I hand it over to him while taking my towel from his hands. He doesn't say anything as I pass them to go to my room and his face has no emotion showing. A grin is set on my face as he did not expect that. He just faced the worth of Harper Storm!

Now, where did I put that brush...?

***

After hours of trying to find my brush I end up playing games on my computer as I gave up. I don't think I even packed the brush to begin with. I can't even remember if I brought everything I needed. Oh well.

I text my dad on an update on what its like here and that I will visit him next weekend as I am settling in to this place and that I still need to learn around the place if I'm here twenty-four seven.

He asked me if I owned frogs but of course I said no. He was confused as we don't live near a lake and they somehow ended up in the bathroom. I smiled evilly thinking of Bec's face at the sight of green frogs in the bath tub.

I start fixing the wheels on one of my old skate boards as my laptop died. And yes I forgot to pack the charger. Smart me.

I have the skate board that I found in the hall ways for free just in case my other skate boards gets taken away from me, that would be most likely because I would be riding on it to my classes. Walking takes too much effort.

"Harper! Harper! Harper!" I hear Philip chant as he makes his way into my room. I put down the skate board and listen to what he is exited about.

"Whats up Philip?" I ask with my ears open to him.

"My brother is taking me to the worlds soccer game!!" He shouts excitedly.

"Really?! You're going to have a great time!!" I say happily and shake his messy hair.

The worlds soccer game is when different countries come together to play against each other in soccer to raise money for charity. It's really entertaining and lots of money gets raised.

"Who's team you going for?"

"The Hawks of course! They are the best team in the world!" He smiles widely showing his growing teeth.

"There you are Philip!" Leo states as he walks into my room. Philip runs up to him and hugs him tightly. Brotherly love.

"Hey Harper, the guys are meeting in the court yard if you wanted to join us. It be a good time to talk about the group sports and stuff." 

"Sure." I agree and we walk out the dorm room.

I wonder what this is going to be like.

***

"Dude, we're not having a girl on our team." Skyler groans as Leo mentions the games already knowing where he was going with the topic.

"What's wrong with having a girl on your team?" I ask defending myself while crossing my arms.

What an asshole.

"Everyone in our block has to compete." Leo tries to reason. "and we're low on players with Phoenix away. no point in arguing." 

Jeez, could of said that in the first place! No point of this if I have to play.

"Getting back onto topic, we'll see what Harper can do to see if she is capable of being on our team."

"I'm capable." I say speaking up. "I wouldn't be here in the first place if I wasn't."

"Fine. We'll test her out." Skyler grumbles. "Phoenix isn't going to like this..."

I smile in victory as I am finally going to be able to play some sport. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I came here to play sport and that is what I am going to do!

"Let's play the challenge game." Reed says with an evil grin on his face.

"Challenge game? What are we twelve?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Ooh someone scared of a challenge?" 

"Is someone afraid of me being on their team?" I roll my eyes at how childish they can be.

"The challenge game is us five get to choose a different challenge for you to do and if you complete all of them you can join us in the games." Chase explains in his monotone voice.

I nod understanding what he said. These challenges shouldn't be too hard if they are to do with sport or anything else. Not bragging but I am capable of doing anything. From a young age my father made me play different types of sports, even the girly ones!

And I grew up with boys.

Growing up with the type of family I have, being very sporty and lots of boys, I became in love with playing sport and wanted to play all day long.

"Let the challenges begin!"

Hey reader!

So yes I updated, but next time I would appreciate if you or someone commented so I know what you think of this story so far...though it is the third chapter! :3

Getting to 119 readers makes me smile but seeing comments will make my day! Say whatever you like really... just comment :D please!!

Next chapter shall be longer!

P.s. I'm basically making up the 'worlds soccer game' and what ever else I will make up about different sports. Just to let you know! :)

Coolies!