Chapter Thirty

Hey guys!! another update :3

i think there is about 6 more chapters to go...so sad :(

hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Beach Time

Chapter Thirty

"You have a puppy!?" Sky squeals seeing Panda running towards her open arms. She drops her beach bag to the ground wanting her attention.

"Dad got her for me." I grin and drop down onto the ground next to them. I scratch Panda's nose making her smile.

"What's her name?" Sky asks being attacked by kisses.

"Panda." I answer.

"Oh my god. That's brilliant!" Sky grins like a maniac. "She's so cute that I want to eat her!"

"She is my little hero."

"I wish I had a dog." Sky pouts looking sad.

"You just have to come over more often then." I smile and her face lights up.

"Got anything to eat? I left home in a hurry." Sky bites her lip.

"Yeah." I laugh leading her to the kitchen. I make us a big breakfast of toast, bacon, eggs, mushrooms and juice to drink.

"What does Panda have in her mouth?" Sky asks horrified staring down at Panda.

I hold Panda still taking the object out of her mouth and instantly drop it. Bite marks cover it from Panda playing with it. Where did she find this!?

"Umm..." No words come out of my mouth staring at the long rubber pink object lying on the ground. It must have been one of Bec's toys.

I quickly grab Panda before she tries to get it again, grossed out that she even found it. Sky rises her eyebrow questioning.

"It's not mine!" I kick it away and it rolls under the couch.

I let Panda go as I get a text message on my phone.

Leo: I will be there soon

"Leo is coming, I'm going to get my things."

Sky follows me upstairs to get my bag for the beach. I search through my things to find my hat.

"Harper I'm here!" Leo calls from down stairs. I must have left the door unlocked.

"Let's go." I tell Sky once I have found my hat. At the top of the stairs I see Leo making his way into the kitchen to find us.

Panda slides along the tiles after him, excited to see a new person. He hasn't noticed her yet.

My eyes widen in panic seeing pink hanging out of her mouth knowing what it is. Oh my god she didn't!

I run down the stairs as quickly as I can, jumping the last three to get to Panda before she reaches Leo. I scoop her up in my arms startling him.

"Ah hi." I awkwardly greet Leo holding Panda behind my back.

"Harper did you find the dil-ahh hi Leo!" Sky's face turns red seeing Leo in the kitchen.

"Did you lose something?" He asks frowning.

"No nothing at all." I lie holding a straight face. "Spider!" I shout and point.

He turns his head and I use that time to tug the 'toy' out of Panda's mouth with force, she doesn't want to let it go. I chuck it to Sky before Leo turns around.