Chapter Nine

this story was ranked #71 in action then #56, was so happy! then later that day went all the way down to #111... still showing ranking!! first time being ranked!!!! the highest it got was #45 but now it doesn't have a ranking so i was more determined to update!! I think this is the quickest ive updated...ha ha

aaaaand thanks to all the readers!! i have made it to 14K !! :D

to the left, or above, is Frank Storm (Harper's Dad)

sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes!

enjoy!

Chapter Nine

Hawks Game

I wake up in an awkward position on the beanbag. My neck was bent back awkwardly and hurts when I move it. I rub it trying to make it feel better with some luck. Never sleeping on a beanbag again!

The guys are still sleeping, no idea how they are from the positions they are sleeping in. Don't get me started how Reed is even asleep from the way he is lying on the couch. Leg up in the air and his head hanging over the edge.

I notice that I have a blanket lying on top of me. One of them must have placed it over me while I was sleeping. Huh, that's why I didn't get cold.

I quietly sneak out not wanting to wake any of them up. I get changed into my sports clothes and go on my daily routine of exercise in the morning. Stretching, jogging, more stretching and so on.

I take out my earphones as I walk back into my room to get ready for a shower. As I get my things I look at notifications on my phone to see that my cousins have liked and commented on my photo I posted last night.

I laugh at some of the comments from my cousin Ezra wrote-

You're at a school that has boys?!

Nice costume

When did you change schools?

We need to catch up

I'll ring Ezra later in the day.

My phone vibrates in my hand just as I am about to put on my bed. Who will call me this early in the morning?

Speaking of the devil

"Hey Ezra!" My smile widens as I answer my phone.

"Long time no talk Harper." He greets back.

"Sorry, school has been hectic." I apologise and he chuckles.

"I heard you were at a new school. How did you get into an all boys boarding school anyways?" Ezra asks.

Before I can answer he cuts me off.

"Never mind that."

I chuckle. He probably thinks his uncle seduced the headmaster but he's wrong there. My father ain't gay!

"Are you going to the Hawks game?" I ask changing the subject.

"Yeah, me and some others." Refers to his brother and other cousins.

"Cool. Do you by any chance have a spare ticket?" I ask coolly.

"I thought you already asked for tickets?" Confusion in his voice.

"They were for a friend..." I trail off not wanting to go any further.

Ezra doesn't say anything as he waits for me to finish. I sign in defeat and decide to tell him part of the story.