Chapter Seven

oh my god!!!!!! over 3000 readers!!!!!! happy face happy face!!!! ^.^

Sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes!

 Birthdays

Chapter Seven

To wake up in my bedroom was the best feeling ever. My bed is way more comfortable and it smells like home.

The sad thing is, I will have to leave in a few hours to go back to the boarding school. Only if it wasn't, I'd get to see dad more often.

Now I need to ask him about those tickets. I don't like being blackmailed by a douche who thinks he can what he wants. I'm just glad he is graduating by the end of the year.

"Hey dad, I was wondering if you could ask Uncle Robby if he could send over five tickets to see the Hawks game?" I ask when I walk into his office on Sunday morning.

"Sure. You wanting to take your 'friends'?" He asks looking up from his laptop with an amusement grin.

"Zane wants to take some friends." I reply casually. He still doesn't believe I have friends.

"I'll ask him later today."

"Ok, thanks dad!"

"Wait Harper." He says making me stop to listen to what he has to say. "What do you think of Zane?"

"Why do you ask?" I ask narrowing my eyes a bit.

"Just curious." He shrugs.

"Curiosity killed the cat dad." I remind him. "And he's a prick." I finish and leave before he can say anything.

I run back up the stairs and enter my second bedroom, which is across the hall from my main bedroom. I grab books from the humongous book shelf I have and place them in a bag to take back to school. What can I say, I love to read.

Since it is getting closer to winter, I need to occupy myself other than video games.

As I reach up higher to get a book I notice something. You've got to be kidding me...sitting on the top shelf is no other than my hair brush. How the heck did it get up there?! The book shelf goes all the way to the roof and covers most of the wall.

I grab a broom stick and hit it down....ew it's covered in dust. I'm gonna need a new one.

I also pack the chargers I forgot last time. Don't need a dead phone and computer for another week.

I catch the bus back to Foxan Academy in the afternoon. Dad suggested him drive me but I decided on the bus so that I would get use to it.

Once I'm back at the Academy, I drop off my bag at my dorm room. I wonder where the guys are at the moment. I walk around the school to see if there is anyplace inside where you can hang out on weekends and free time.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask as I slump down on the couch when I finally find them.

After wondering around aimlessly, found them hanging out in the schools common room. Didn't even know the school had one. It's like a lounge room with couches, books and a tv. Even a pool table is in here!

"Just talking about Skyler's birthday." Reed answers and earns a punch from Skyler.

"Huh, wait sixteen?" I ask to make sure of his age.

"Fifteen." He grumbles and slumps in his chair. Someone didn't want me to know.

"Ha I'm older then you!" I can't help but point out. That makes him slump in his chair further.