Chapter Sixteen

^Leo^

Chapter Sixteen

"Hey!" I slam shut Skyler's locker door making him jump in surprise. He stares at nothing in particular instead of making eye contact. "Where did you and Chase go last night? You guys just left the dinning hall."

"Wasn't hungry." He tells me and tries to open his locker.

I put my hand on the door making it close again making him grunt in annoyance. "You're not telling the truth." I narrow my eyes at him and keep my hand on the locker so nothing can distract him. "No one gets up and leaves all raged because they aren't hungry."

Skyler plays with the hem of his long sleeve shirt and pulls at the beanie on his head. He's being suss. By his irritation he's not telling me something.

He finally turns around and I can't help my jaw slacking from the purple blotches of a bruise on his cheekbone going up behind his hair. It's probably around his eye and forehead as well.

"If that's what happens to someone not hungry, I'm going to be eating a lot more." I attempt to be humorous. "What happened?"

"Corey was bagging out our team and saying things about you."

"What things?" I press.

"Things to start a fight about." He shrugs and turns back to his locker.

"So you and Chase got into a fight with him?"

"Yeah..." I also notice the bruises on his hands as he fiddles with the lock.

"Did you at least hit him back?" I ask making the mood light.

"Yep. Stuffed up his noise even more now." A smile tugs at his lips. "Do you mind?"

"Oh, sorry." I let go of his locker, which I forgot I still had my hand on. "I would have gladly helped out but I'm not turning into a 'bad girl'." Though people already thought I was.

"Does that make me a 'bad boy'?"

"Ha-ha. You're too good to be bad."

He shrugs and opens his locker. "People change."

"Riiight." I lean against the wall and stare at nothing in particular.

Corey is such a jerk. He will keep bullying other till he gets what he wants. He obviously isn't over from what happened weeks ago if he's bagging out our team. Never been a fan of bullies.

I think its time for him to be introduced to my pranks.

The closing of a locker door jumps me out of my daydream and back to reality.

"Ready?" Skyler asks slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"Yep." I straighten up and we make our way to class.

I will pay Corey a visit later.

<><><><>

After lights out I pack what I need to complete my prank. I really should stop pranking people if I want my dad to see me as a 'normal person' but they are too fun!

I sneak out of the block and quietly make my way out of the dorm building to the office. I need to find out what block Corey stays in so I can fulfil my prank and the only way to find out is by breaking into the office. This is going to be an eventful night.