500K SPECIAL!

Hey guys!!

Been a while!

I cannot believe Ultimate Tomboy has reached 500,000 reads!!! That is half a million! I was emotional finishing the story and now it has reached another milestone. I dropped my phone seeing it reaching 500K.

So whats the 'special' you might be wondering. 

Firstly I would love to thank every single person who has voted, commented, followed and even just read Ultimate Tomboy! I love you guys sooooo much! I wouldn't be here without you!

I still love reading your comments, I laugh every time.

The Special:

Since this is all digital I want you guys to have something real. I have designed a sticker and poster for UT!

The sticker is of Harper and the poster is of Harper and the guys hanging out.

These will be up for purchase on my etsy- when I have them all printed and ready.

I'm still waiting for the stickers to arrive and I haven't finished the post due to technical issues :(

I am also working on a mini comic book based on the story that will come later!

Here is a preview of the sticker design!! Hope you like it XD

Thank you again! This is a treat for you!

I will stay in touch letting you guys know when I make my shop live!

For more updates follow me on Instagram- rhi_thephantom and my art account rhiannonthephantom

I also have a website where I blog and post extras of Ultimate Tomboy! Link below

https://rhiannonthephantom.wixsite.com/rhiannonthephantom

I hope you have a good weekend and I will get back to you soon!

If you have any questions I will be answering comments or DM me!

xoxo the phantom

ps I have been working on the sequel ;)