Epilogue Part Two

AHHHHHHH ITS THE END OF THE YEAR ALREADY?!

(oops)

how was everyone's Christmas/ holiday?

reaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyyy soooorrrryyyyyyyy

It has been waaaay too many years writing this story and I'm excited about writing the sequel! so many ideas!

no way harpers story is ending here!

HERE IT IS

THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR

SORRY FOR ALL THE CAPS

sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes! i wrote most of this half awake XD

enjoy!

Epilogue Part Two

Once again I am walking around the school in crutches.

I was on my BMX and the pedals got jammed, making it unable for me to break, so I fell onto my side crushing my leg. My right leg got fractured but I was lucky to not have broken anything, only some scrapes and bruises scattered on the right side of my body.

At the beginning of the year I tried out for a lot of the school sports teams and got into basketball, soccer, baseball and hockey. To be able to play against other schools has my blood pumping. Sadly, I wasn't able to play because of my leg.

Getting back to reality, I still haven't accepted that Josh is my brother and my mother is alive. How is one supposed to wrap their head around that?

For sixteen years I lived with dad and his flings then bam! A mum and a twin brother.

I have stayed away from Josh as much as I can, which is hard having the same friends and living in the same dorm block. Avoiding him has led to less time with the guys. They were friends with him before they met me so I don't blame them if they choose Josh over me.

I'm not saying they have been ditching me to hang with Josh, I'm the one pulling away.

The only time I hang out with the guys is when Josh isn't around and when he is, I make up excuses. I know they know what I'm doing. Except for Reed, he has always been an airhead.

Skyler has been distant too and I don't know why. This year the only class we have together is art and even then he keeps to himself. It all went weird after my birthday.

I lay in my bed not bothered to get up. I've skipped days from school being 'sick' and thankfully no one has bothered me. Yet.

A loud bang crashes against my door waking me up instantly. I sit up startled and turn on the bedside lamp. Is someone trying to break into my room?

I grab one of the crutches from the ground and hold it up defensively in case someone decides to attack me.

A loud snap cracks through the room and the door falls to the ground followed by Ivan, Leo, Skyler, Chase and Reed. My mouth has dropped like the door.

"What the hell!" I shout in shock dropping the crutch to the ground. They all stand up groaning and cursing to themselves.

"Uh- sorry about your door." Ivan apologizes sheepishly rubbing his arm. Was he deliberately trying to break my door?