~ The moving Van ~

It was a very hot summer day, and it's only been four weeks since school ended for the year. I was helping my mom with the gardening and then I heard a sound of a truck that isn't familiar to me. It was a moving truck! Your mom did say something about people buying the house next to yours, I thought ~ I wonder if the new neighbors have any kids my age?~. Once I finished helping my mom out with the garden I saw two boys outside of the neighbors house, they looked to be the same age as me! I walked next door to talk to them and when I saw the one with long black hair and makeup I almost fainted he was so handsome! Before I knew it the handsome black haired boy ran up to me and helped me up before I could fall, "Hey you all right?" He said to me. Yea I'm fine but enough about me, what's your name? I said with an almost flirty tone. "My names bill!" He replied with a grin on his face, ~oh how beautiful his smile is~ I thought to myself. Oh my names y/n! Sorry I almost forgot. "That's ok! Your name is really pretty by the way y/n" Bill said happily. Since we were still only on the edge of the lot we walked back to where the other boy was standing he had dreads and wore baggy clothes. Of course I still didn't know his name until when we walked up to him he immediately introduced himself, "my names Tom! Bills twin brother!" Nice to meet you Tom! I'm y/n!

After some talking between all of us I asked if the twins wanted me to show them around town, "Sure! We have nothing else to do!" Said Bill. Great then let's go! I said while smiling.