~ A small Incident ~

I woke up to my phone buzzing, Tom was calling me. I wonder why he's trying to contact me? I answered my phone.

Hello

Hi y/n I had a question for you

What is it?

How upset do you think Bill would be if I broke his eyeliner

YOU DID WHAT

yea...

WAS IT HIS FAVORITE

probably it was just sitting on the bathroom counter

Omg TOMMMMMMMM

Should I take that as a yes?

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD

I think I hear him walking towards the bathroom where I left it

YOU NEED TO RUN

Got it

~call ended~

I wonder how long it will take for Bill to notice his eyeliner is broken. I got up and got ready for the day.
Making coffee in the morning was one of my favorite parts of the day, it was just so relaxing for some reason. I drank my coffee while going on my phone, but before I could do anything I heard the loudest yell in my life, it was from outside. I looked outside to see Bill standing right outside the front door of the kaulitz house and Tom in the yard. Bill must have found the eyeliner, "TOM ILL LET YOU GET A HEAD START BUT IF I GET YOU IT WONT END WELL" I heard as I walked outside to calm Bill down. "Bill calm down, we can just go and buy you a new eyeliner" I said while holding Bills arm, "okay fine but Tom has to pay for it" Bill said as he just stared at Tom. "So how much does it cost?" Tom asked trying not to get to close to Bill, "10 dollars" Bill said with a stern tone, Tom handed him the money and Bill turned to me. "Sorry about that" Bill said, "it's okay, do you want me to come with you to get your eyeliner?" I asked, "sure!" Bill said as he held my hand and walked over to his car.
We both got in the car and drove to the nearest drugstore to grab the eyeliner.
Bill and I walked into the store while holding hands, Bill got his eyeliner and checked out. "You know Tom called me when he broke you eyeliner and I told him to run cause I knew you would be upset" I said as I laughed a bit, "that's actually kind of funny though" Bill said as he started to laugh. We drove home and Tom was sitting on the couch while on his phone when we got back.
"Are you mad at me still?" Tom asked Bill, "No but your lucky" Bill said as he walked upstairs to continue getting ready.
I walked upstairs into the bathroom where Bill was putting his makeup on. "Are you calm now Bill?" I asked as I leaned on the door frame, "yea I guess so" Bill said finishing up his makeup, he walked up to me after he finished and hugged me. "So what are we gonna do today my love?" Bill asked, "I don't know" I said still hugging Bill, "How about we go and watch that movie at the cinema that you have been wanting to watch?" Bill suggested, "Sure!" I said happily as I pulled away from him.
Since it was still pretty early we just hung out in Bills room for a while. "My love, when does school start exactly?" Bill asked, "September sixth" I said, "So we only have like 2 weeks before school already?!" Bill said shocked, "yea I guess, summer has just gone by so quickly" I said kind of sad. "Are you excited or not?" Bill asked, "not really but I think my year will be better since I have you!" I said, "aww thanks my love" Bill said as he caressed my face, I smiled at him and we talked for a while.
Tom walked in, "Whatcha guys doing?" Tom asked, "we are just talking, mainly about school starting in about 2 weeks" I said, "Wait school starts that soon already?!" Tom said, "yea, sad isn't it" Bill said, we all talked for a while together.
"Hey do you wanna go see that movie and get some dinner now?" Bill asked me, "yea of course!" I said smiling, "alrighty then!" Bill said getting up and walking downstairs, I walked downstairs with him and we got our shoes on.
Bill drove us to Mc Donald's and we ate before going to the movies.
"Your not gonna get scared from the movie right?" Bill asked laughing a little, "no" I said laughing. Bill hugged me from the side since we were sitting down next to each other as we ate.
Once we were done eating Bill drove us to the cinema and we walked inside and bought our tickets for the movie, "two tickets for The Ring please?" I said to the guy with the movie tickets, we payed and also bought some popcorn and drinks.
We walked to our movie and waited for it to start, I held Bills hand for comfort. Finally after all the adds the movie started and it was kind of freaky in the beginning.
I squeezed Bills hand harder as the creepier part came on, Bill noticed and looked over at me, he started rubbing my hand to comfort me.
After the movie finished we alles out and got in Bills car to go home, "So how did you like the movie?" Bill asked me, "it was creepy but really good!" I responded holding him hand and smiling, "Im glad you liked it!" Bill said as he kissed me before driving.
We walked inside and went upstairs to Bills room and watched some more movies together like we always do when Bill got a text from the clay shop saying that we can come in whenever we can go paint our vase! "Should we go in and paint it tomorrow?" I asked, "sure y/n!" Bill said smiling, we watched more movies but I fell asleep half way through one of them.