~ One of the best days Ever ~

{10:55am}

After watching some tv I checked the time, it was 10:55! I should get going! I walked outside the house without my mom stopping me since she was at work for the day. I locked the door on my way out just for security reasons, and when I was walking down the driveway I saw Bill already waiting for me in-front of his house! "Hey my love!" Bill said walking up to me, once he got to me he hugged me and kissed my forehead. Since Bills house has a pool we just swam there! So we walked into the backyard to the pool. I had a cover up on so I took that off and Bill took off his t-shirt that he had on. When all of a sudden I got pushed into the pool! "BILL!" I yelled a little upset, "oops" Bill replied in a joking way while shrugging his shoulders. He leaned in to give me a 'Im sorry' kiss and instead of kissing him I pulled him into the pool, "RUDE!" Bill said after he surfaced from under water. "That was hilarious!" I said while laughing until my stomach hurt. Instead of Bill being mad he quickly forgave me and kissed me. We swam for a while longer until we both started to get hungry, so we went inside and I made us some lunch! "Bill, can you go ask if Tom wants some lunch?" I said while still making our lunch. "Yep! I'll be right back, don't go anywhere!" Bill said while smiling at me.

After a few minutes Bill came back with Tom, "So do you want anything to eat?" I asked Tom while still making food for me and Bill. "Sure, whatever you are making is fine." Tom responded while texting someone, ~who is he texting?~ I thought to myself.  "Ok!" I said while still trying to think of who he would be texting. I decided to ask Tom who he was texting, "Just some girl I met at the park last night." Tom said while not even looking at either me or Bill, just paying attention to his phone. "Ok, well the food is done!" I told both Tom and Bill, "mhmm, this is delicious babe!" Bill said with food in his mouth, " I agree, this is really good y/n!" Tom said actually looking at me this time and not his phone. "Thanks you guys!" I said cheerfully.

Once we all finished eating Tom left to go meet up with his mystery park girl while me and Bill went back in the pool. We challenged each other to see who could make it to the end of the pool and back first, "well don't be sad when I beat you y/n!" Bill said with a jokingly competitive tone. "Oh yea? Well we will see about that!" I said while stretching, "on the count of three!" Bill said. "One...Two...THREE!" He said while taking off on three, I was quick even though I got a delayed start, I finished off strong and beat Bill! "Wow, you are a fast swimmer my love!" Bill said while breathing heavily trying to catch his breath, "Thanks babe!" I said also trying to catch my breath. We hung out by the pool and talked for a while. I started kissing Bill and he kissed me back but instead of only kissing once like normal we started making out until we were interrupted by someone walking into the backyard. It was Tom and his mystery park girl! "Heyy." I said awkwardly with my arms still around Bills neck, "This is the girl I met at the park last night, her name is Alice!" Tom said trying not to freak out by seeing me and Bill making out. "Well hi Alice!" I said kindly, but instead of her saying hi back she just looked at me, but not in a bad way, almost as if she was shy? A little weird but it's ok! After she finally worked up the confidence to talk she responded "hi." But it was quick and in a shy tone so she was kind of quiet. I asked Tom "can we speak for a moment alone really quick?" He nodded and we went to the other side of the pool to talk. "So how did you pull her? She seems really shy." I asked Tom a little confused, "Well when I went to the park last night I was just alone when I saw her walking by and she slipped and fell from a large crack in the sidewalk and I ran over to her and helped her up and we talked and now I like her!" Tom explained "and the reason she is so shy is because she isn't very social and she is very nervous when it comes to meeting new people." He finished off. "Ohhhh alright!" I said "Well why don't you get back to your crushhhhh!" I teased him before he walked back to Alice. I walked back over to Bill and told him everything Tom just told me. But after I was done speaking about me and Toms conversation Bill asked "So... do you wanna get back to what we were doing earlier since Tom and his new crush are gone?" Before I even thought about actually responding in words I just pulled him in again.

After that we decided to change. So I went home to change then came right back to Bills house, we decided that we would do each others makeup then go to a local clay sculpture place! While Bill was doing my makeup I couldn't  help but to admire him. After we did each others makeup we went to the bathroom mirror to see what we did on each others faces, I loved what Bill did! "Y/n?" Bill said, "yeah?" "I just wanna say your really good at makeup!" Bill told me while still admiring how it looked in the mirror. Just as we were about to leave the house Tom texted me.

Tom: y/n?

Y/n: yes Tom?

Tom: can you give me some advice?

Y/n: ofc! What do you need advice for?

Tom: I need advice on how to get Alice to like me.

Y/n: well, just be nice to her and get to know her first and after that when ur comfortable tell her how you feel. But try not to move things to quickly, and another thing don't try to force her to like u. It's all in the matter of how she feels also.

Tom: wow,thanks y/n!

Y/n: it's no problem!

After helping Tom out, me and Bill finally arrived at the sculpture place! Bill got us an area and he knew how to use a pottery wheel already so he sat right behind me and taught be how to use it while  putting his hands over mine, guiding them. Together we created a flower vase! "That was really fun! But now we have to wait till we can paint it." Bill said smiling, we put our aprons and materials back where we found them and gave the lady our work so she could take Care of it for us. Afterwards we headed home and it was already 4:30pm! "I better go home, my mom is gonna be home from work soon." I told Bill kind of sad, he noticed that I was a little upset so he told me "Well if you wanna talk you can always call or text me and I'll respond!" He said trying to cheer me up. "Ok thanks, I'll see you tomorrow! Love you!" I told Bill right before I kissed him goodbye, "Love you too y/n" Bill said and watched me go inside to make sure I could get into my house. Soon after my mom arrived home!