~ Fun with the Crew ~

Once Bill parked the car in the lot we all got out and I saw to my surprise Maddie and Tom were holding hands as we walked in since they were walking in front of me and Bill. "You see that!" I said whispering while smiling to Bill, "Yea is so cute!" Bill responded, "you think Tom got over Alice?" I asked Bill wanting his opinion, "Maybe but I'm not sure, if they kiss anytime today then probably." Bill said stating a possibility. I just smiled and we continued walking, we got to the counter and payed for our game of mini golf.
"Wow this is really cool!" Tom said while looking around the course, "it is pretty cool!" Me and Bill said at the same time unintentionally. Maddie was just staring at Tom, admiring him. We started playing mini golf and we were all having fun and me and Bill were done with our turns so we went ahead a little just to look around and when we walked back we saw Tom and Maddie kissing! "Omg!" I yelled excitedly without even trying as Bill squealed, then all of a sudden they pulled away from each other a little freaked out. "I think we ruined the moment for them.." Bill said a little sad, "yea clearly, thank you captain obvious" Tom said annoyed with us.
We went back to playing the rounds of mini golf, and Tom and Maddie seemed to get more and more flirty with each other.
We finished the mini golf course and Bill ended up winning! "Good job babe!" I said giving him a kiss, "thanks my love!" He responded. We gave our clubs and golf balls back to the lady at the counter, and walked out of the building heading back to the car. Bill drove again but of course back home, he put his hand on my thigh as he drove, I decided to put my hand on top of his. I looked back to see if Tom and Maddie were kissing each other again, but they were just holding hands.
Bill parked the car into my driveway and all of us went back inside and just had a good time.
"So have you decided for sure if your going to go to the party on Saturday yet?" Bill asked me, "yea I will go as long you and Tom are there" I said answering his question. He nodded while smiling at me. We all just talked for a while having fun a little longer.
My mom got home early and I didn't realize so she walked in on all of us dying of laughter after Tom told us a funny story. I was on the ground and so was Maddie trying to calm ourselves down after rolling off of the couch together.
"Do you guys all wanna sleepover tonight?" I asked everyone, "I'll spend the night" Bill said super happy I asked, "Sure why not!" Maddie said, "I guess I'll be staying then also" Tom said after everyone else. "By the way Maddie you don't have to worry about going home to grab stuff cause you can use whatever you need from me!" I told Maddie, she looked at me super happy and nodded.
The boys went to their house to grab some clothes and whatever else they needed to stay the night. Me and Maddie just talked for a while, "So.. do you think your hitting it off with Tom pretty well?" I asked, "yea I think so, I'm hoping that we can actually date." She said.
5 more minutes went by and the twins walked back in the door, "we're back!" Bill said while grinning.
We went upstairs into my room and played some card games, talked drama, and just talked. It was pretty fun but we all started to get hungry. "Can we order some pizza y/n?" Maddie asked and the twins looked at me with puppy eyes, "of course!" I said as I opened the website for the pizza place on my phone. I ordered the pizza and the estimated time for delivery was 5:30pm and it's 5:10pm so we have 20 minutes ish till the pizza arrives.
I heard the doorbell ring and so I went downstairs and Bill followed. I looked through the look hole to see..Leo. "No no no no no" I said starting to stress, "what's wrong y/n?" Bill asked as he was stepping off the last step of the stairs, I turned back once he got closer to me and then I mouthed 'it's Leo'. "No way" Bill said in shock, "why don't you just go and hide behind the door and I'll answer the door" Bill suggested, I nodded and went behind the door. Bill opened the door, "Sorry for the wait!" He said to Leo(aka the pizza delivery guy) "it's fine but where is y/n? The name on the order obviously." He said in a suspicious tone, "She's kinda busy right now but I'm her boyfriend so I can just take it" Bill said trying not to stress, "it's company policy that we have the name on the order sign for it" Leo said, "ok fine. Y/n!" Bill yelled to make it seem like I wasn't just behind the door. I pretended to walk from a different area then behind the door, "yes?" I said as I looked at Leo, he was obviously looking at me specifically when he gave a bad look. "Can you sign this here?" Leo asked as he handed me a little paper to sign, "umm I don't remember there being a signature sort of thing?" I said confused, "Well it's a new thing that the company is making us do." Leo said getting annoyed with me, I just signed it to get him out of here. Once I signed it he gave us the pizza and left. "That was weird" Bill said as we walked into the kitchen to grab plates, "yea it was, I hope he was telling the truth about the company" I said with hope. We grabbed the plates and went back upstairs to my room and sat back down.  I opened the pizza box and all of us started eating and the pizza was really good!
After eating we all decided to play truth or dare, but first I said "Maddie, Tom I have something to tell you guys." "What is it y/n?" Tom asked, "well the pizza delivery guy was Leo." I said, "Omg, did he try to do anything to you?" Maddie asked worried. I looked at everyone, "No, except he did have me sign a pice of paper for the pizza and I have never had to sign for a pizza like that before" I said stressing a little, "Well let's just hope that he was actually having you sign for the pizza and not for some sort of weird scheme" Tom said. We started to play truth or dare, "y/n, truth or dare" Tom said, "Dare" I said with a grin, "ok I dare you to eat 3 tablespoons of hot sauce without making a face" Tom said, I walked downstairs and grabbed the hot sauce and a tablespoon. I went back to my room and sat down and poured my first tablespoon and ate it, no reaction, second tablespoon, no reaction, third tablespoon, again no reaction. "How did you do that?!?!" Bill asked in shock, "I don't know I just kinda did it" I said as I put the spoon and hot sauce down. "Maddie, truth or dare" I said, "truth" she responded, "what is one thing you admire most about Tom" I asked her starting off easy, "Probably how funny he is" she said as she smiled and looked at Tom. "Bill truth or dare" Maddie asked Bill, "dare" he said, "I dare you to switch clothes with y/n" Maddie said. "Does that include my bra?" I asked her, "no unless you want it to" she said as she laughed I went into the bathroom with Bill and we switched clothes (shirt, pants, accessories) I looked great in his clothes but I bursted out laughing when I turned around and saw Bill in my clothes since I was wearing a cropped tank top and a cargo skirt before. "Yea whatever" Bill said as he laughed, we walked out and both Maddie and Tom started uncontrollably laughing at us, especially at Bill, we sat down and continued the game. "Truth or dare, Tom" Bill said, "truth" Tom said as he just kept looking at Bill and the outfit he had on, "what do you look for in a person when trying to have a relationship?" Bill asked Tom, "Someone who will put themselves out there" he replied. We continued playing truth or dare till it was around 11pm, then we all changed into our pjs and just talked for a little while.

{1am}
"It's getting late why don't we try and go to bed?" Bill suggested, "sure!" I agreed, Maddie and Tom just nodded. Me and Bill went in my bed and slept while Tom and Maddie slept on the air mattress that we blew up for them to sleep on. Bill pulled me in and held me while we started to fall asleep.