~An embarrassing Night~

After sitting down on Bills bed we started to watch the movie he picked out. It was a movie we both have seen before, I started to inch closer to Bill when he saw and pulled me in to the point I crashed up against his body and we started cuddling. I always feel so loved and safe when I'm around Bill, so wanted I to tell him that but instead I just kissed him and put the thought of telling him aside for now. After kissing him I wasn't wanting to pull away so I just kept kissing him when all of a sudden I got a very painful feeling in my lower stomach, "oh no" I said quickly pulling away from Bills soft lips. "What's wrong babe?" Bill said looking at me confused while I was curled up into a ball holding my stomach. Not answering him I ran out of his room into the bathroom as fast as possible, he followed me and I didn't realize he was right behind me so I accidentally slammed the bathroom door in his face. I pulled of my pants and underwear and sat on the toilet "FUCK" I yelled upset, my period came unexpectedly. "Y/n answer me right now what's wrong?!" Bill said outside the door with a worried voice, "I just got my period." I said now crying in embarrassment, "it's gonna be okay do you want me to go to your house and grab your supplies or do you just wanna go home?" Bill asked, "I would love if you could grab my stuff from home" I answered Bill. "Okay well where do you keep it all?" He asked before he would leave, "Under my bathroom sink in the cabinet" I said, "Okay, do you need any new clothes?" Bill asked, "yea you can just grab some underwear from my dresser" I said, "I'll be back soon!" he said as he left, he was running, I could tell by how fast his footsteps sounded. I just took some toilet paper and wrapped it on my underwear until Bill came back so I could stand up and at least try to think things over. I was still crying cause of how embarrassing this all was especially if Tom is gonna try to use the bathroom. All of a sudden my cramps got so bad when I was standing that I screamed out in pain and fell onto the floor, I heard someone outside after I screamed. "Are you okay in there?" I heard someone say, I was in to much pain to try and figure out who it was. "Other than being in a lot of pain I'm fine" I said to the mystery person, "okay well can I come in?" the person said, "yea the door is unlocked" I responded. The person walked in, when I could look at the person it was Mrs.Kaulitz! "Well hello y/n, why were you screaming if I may ask?" She asked, "Well I just got my period and I was standing when all of a sudden my cramps began and it hurt a lot" I said while still on the floor. She looked at me "Do you need any supplies because I have some you could use" Mrs.Kaulitz said to me, "No Bill went to grab some for me from my house and he should be back soon but do you happen to have any pain killer?" I asked, "yep" she said while going into the drawer and pulling out some pills and giving them to me. "Thank you so much Mrs.Kaulitz" I said getting up and getting water from the sink to swallow the pills. I heard running down stairs, it must be Bill coming back! "Y/n I'm back!" He yelled while running up the stairs, when he got to the bathroom he was shocked to see his mother helping me out "oh hi mom" he said in a awkward tone, he handed me a bag with my stuff in it and then his mom and him walked out so I could do my business.

~Bills pov~
After y/n shut the door my mom started saying "Bill, you better take care of her while she's going through this and some tips for you are, don't get on her nerves, try to stay calm around her, if she needs help give it to her, and be an excellent boyfriend to her!" I looked at her understanding everything but all I could think about is how embarrassed y/n might feel and if she will want to still hangout tonight. My mom finally stopped talking and went back to her own stuff. I waited outside the door for y/n just in case she needed something else. Then she opened the door and immediately hugged me holding on to me for a long time but I'm pretty sure she was crying. I felt horrible so I let her hug me for as long as she wanted.

~My pov~
I cried into his shoulder and then after a while I pulled away out of the hug. Bill looked at me with a sad and worried face, "I'm sorry." I said while looking away, "It's ok y/n I understand" Bill said while still looking at me. We walked back into his room to finish the movie and I lied on his chest. "Y/n" Bill said, "yes Bill" "I love you" he said before he kissed my forehead. "I love you too Billy" I said sitting up, he looked at me smiling. I kissed him. "I got to go home now but there's always tomorrow to hangout again" I said since the movie was over, "okay" Bill said getting up off of his bed, he carried me to the front door and put me down so I could put my shoes on and walk home. "I'll see you tomorrow!" Bill said as I walked out of the door.
Once I got home I got ready for bed and tried to sleep.
I couldn't fall asleep so I called Bill,
(Italicized is Bill talking)

Bill?

Yes y/n?

I can't sleep

How could I help you sleep?

I don't know maybe just talking over the phone will help me feel tired

Okay well what do you wanna talk about then?

I don't have a certain category in mind

Well how about what color we are going to paint our vase that we made at the clay shop

I almost forgot about that! Hmm how about like light orange for the base color then darker and lighter for like little designs!

That sounds nice!

Thanks! Hey Bill I'm feeling more tired so I'm gonna try to fall asleep again

Alright well I love you!

I love you too!

-call ended-

After calling Bill I felt a lot more tired so I fell asleep.