~ Touring the City ~

Once we decided to go around the city so I could give Bill and Tom a tour I had to get ready since I was full of dirt and in clothes that weren't very presentable to the city. After getting ready I met the twins outside by their house, "Hey, you ready to get going?" Tom said while looking me up and down. Yeah I'm ready! I responded trying not to smile to much. We started to walk down the street to go into town when I realized that it was already 5:00pm and you should be home for dinner! But instead of going home I asked the twins if they wanted to go to McDonalds for some food, Bill responded very happily almost yelling "yes!!!" So we all walked to McDonalds and ordered. After we got our food we decided to sit down outside in the shade by the trees, starting conversation I asked the twins why exactly they moved here, Tom and Bill spoke over each other saying "we moved because our mom wanted to have us live somewhere more calming". Once we were done eating we started to walk home when Bill asked me to come to their house and spend the night. I obviously said that I would with a kind tone, he sounded so excited when I said that cause he made a little noise, like a squeal showing he was excited! I went home to get some clothes and other necessities for the night.