~Swimming and More~

I woke up the next morning super excited since we were going swimming today!
I got up out of bed and got ready very quickly. I picked out a swimsuit from my huge drawer of them, it was my favorite bikini!  I put on the suit and chose a cover up skirt.
Together it looked something a little like this:

I packed my bag for the beach containing sunscreen, my water bottle, towel, snacks, music speaker, and hair ties

I packed my bag for the beach containing sunscreen, my water bottle, towel, snacks, music speaker, and hair ties. I also put my sunglasses on-top of my head so I wouldn't forget them, it was only 10am though so I had at least an hour before we would all meet up. But to make sure I texted Bill, Tom, and Maddie in a group chat I created.

—————————————————————————
~texts~

Y/n: when should we meet up?

Bill: does 11 work for everyone?

Tom:that's fine

Maddie: I'm good with 11!

Y/n: how about I just pick everyone up?

Tom: sure!!

Maddie: that would be so much easier!

Bill: how about I drive?

Y/n: fine.

Bill: hey I'm just trying to keep u as my passenger princess

Tom: can you guys take this chat into just a conversation with you guys??

Bill:nope cause we are done with our little conversation now isn't that right y/n?

Y/n: yep ig so, is it alright if I come over rn I'm boreddddd

Bill: of course y/n!

Y/n: Alr I'll be over soon!

—————————————————————————
I grabbed my bag and slipped on my sandals, then walked out the door. I jogged to the kaulitz house so I could see Bill sooner. I got to door and knocked, "Hello pretty lady!" Bill said while looking me up and down admiring my figure, "hi Billy!" I said as he walked me in. I kissed him and he ran his fingers through my hair, he always loves doing that for some reason. I hugged him while resting my head on his shoulder. "I love you Bill" I said as I was still hugging him, "I love you too y/n" Bill said putting chin on top of my head. I finally pulled away from him and we hung out for a while until it was 10:55am, we decided to leave. "TOM GET DOWN HERE WE'RE  LEAVING!" I yelled as Bill and I walked out of the front door, before we could shut the door Tom stopped the door and walked out. Since Bill was driving we took his car, it was super nice. I gave Bill Maddie's address and he started driving. I couldn't stop admiring him, he's just so handsome and perfect.
We arrived at Maddie's house and she was standing outside, once she saw the car she immediately ran to it and got in the back by Tom. We went to the public beach, it was really pretty but a little busy. We walked till we could find a good spot in the sun and away from most of the people. Once I put my stuff down plus took off my skirt and Bill put his stuff down I grabbed his hand and made him run into the water with me. It was really fun and the water was a good temperature for swimming! Maddie came running in followed by Tom. I had Bill hold me on his shoulders and Maddie did the same with Tom so we started chicken fighting, me and Bill won! I got off of Bills shoulders and all of us just talked while hanging out in the water for a while. I walked out of the water to lay on my towel and Maddie came with me but the twins stayed in the water for a little longer. "Hey Maddie?" I said, "yea?" Maddie questioned, "Do you think me and Bill are a good couple?" I asked curious of what she thought, "yea! Who wouldn't think the same!?" She said while smiling. The boys walked back out of the water towards us, once they got up to us Bill kissed me and Tom did the same to Maddie at the same time! Bill sat down right next to me and put his arm around my waist. I saw a little kid that looked lost so I quickly got up and ran over to him, "hey buddy are you lost?" I asked the little kid, he just started crying but I tried to find out what happened, "can you tell me where your parents are?" I asked, the little boy just shook his head saying no, "here take my hand and we can find your parents!" I said putting my hand out. He took my hand and we walked around for a while until a middle aged women came up to us, "oh my baby boy!" Thank you so much for helping young lady!" She said hugging her son, "how could I repay you?" She asked me, "It's nothing, I don't need a payment. I was just being nice!" I said reassuring her, "I won't take no for answer so please just take this" she said handing me a 20 dollars, "I can't accept this, I'm sorry" I said trying not to take her money, "please just take it." The woman said still holding the money out, I just took it even though I really didn't want to. She walked away with her son and I walked back to the twins and Maddie, "did you find the little boys mother?" Maddie asked, "yea but she gave me money for it even though it was just for being a nice person" I said kind of guilty. I put the money in my bag and we went back to having a good time.
After some time it was around 4:00pm so we decided to all go home and relax. But I had a plan for me and Bill to hangout alone tonight during the sunset. So I texted him.
—————————————————————————
~texts~