~ Beautiful ~

We walked for a while and when we walked a few streets over we decided to go home. "Tom, are you gonna ask Maddie to your girlfriend or not? You seem to really like her and she said that she really likes you." I said to Tom, "you think we would be good together for real?" He asked, "yea I really do" I said smiling, "Okay then the next time I see Maddie I'll ask her!" Tom said happy. We arrived back to the Kaulitz house and we just sat down on the couch. Bill had his arm around my waist while we all talked, "Should we invite Maddie over?" I asked, "of course!" Bill said, "Yea just let me freshen up a bit before she comes" Tom said getting up, "alright I'll text her to come over but be quick about getting ready" I said as I opened my phone.

—————————————————————————
Y/n: me and the twins are wondering if you wanna come over to hangout! Also if you do, Tom has a surprise for you! (Just don't tell him I said that)

Maddie: omg yes ofc! I'll be over soon!

Y/n: okay I'll him you're coming over!
—————————————————————————

Bill was still holding my waist and he pulled me closer to him once I put my phone down. I looked at him and just thought ~I wonder what he is thinking right now~ I always wonder what he's thinking but it seems like something is on his mind that he doesn't wanna talk about. "Bill, are you alright you seem to be in another world right now?" I asked him, "I'm fine just thinking about school" Bill said as he looked at me in the eyes, "alright well I just don't want you worrying about anything serious" I said as I put my hand on his cheek cupping it.
Tom came back downstairs and asked "so is she coming?" "Yea, she should be here soon" I said looking at my phone making sure Maddie didn't try and contact me to cancel plans.

Few minutes have passed and Maddie arrived! Tom welcomed her in and she sat down on the couch next to us, "Maddie can I ask you something?" Tom said as he sat down next to Maddie on the couch, "yea what is it Tom?" Maddie said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Tom said as he picked Maddie's hands up and held them, "of course!" Maddie said right before kissing Tom.
Me and Bill squealed like little girls super happy while holding hands. "I'm so happy for you both!" I said as I ran up to Tom and Maddie hugging them.
Bill pulled me aside so he could ask me a question, "So I know that our date was gonna just be me and you but I was wondering if we could try and get them to come on the date with us and make it a double date? But if you don't want that it's totally fine!" Bill said, "if that's what you wanna do then we can do that!" I said happily, "Alright!" Bill said as he smiled ear to ear. We walked back over to the Tom and Maddie. "You guys, me and Bill wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a double date tonight with me and Bill!" I said super excited, Tom and Maddie both looked at each other, "We would love to!" Maddie said, "Alright then! Just be sure that when you are leaving to get ready to be back here at 5pm so we can get going!" I said smiling.
We all just talked for a while before we realized it was 3pm so we should all probably get ready! "I'll see you soon Billy" I said as I kissed him so I could leave to get ready, Maddie and I walked out together, "Billy huh?" Maddie asked after we shut the door behind us, "yea it's just the nickname I gave him!" I said, "I think it's cute" Maddie said as she got in her car, "oh make sure to dress nice!" I said last minute, "alright well I'll see you in about two hours then!" Maddie said she closed her car door. I watched her drive away then I walked back home and got ready.
I showered and blow dried my hair, I just decided to leave it natural today and I also did my makeup but I made sure it wasn't to crazy since we were going somewhere fancy. I put on the perfume Bill bought me, it smelled so good! After doing all of that I put on my dress, I looked myself in the mirror, I can't believe how beautiful I look. I put on my heels to finish off the outfit. I also grabbed one of my most fancy purses and packed it with what I would need.
"Oops can't forget this!" I said as I picked up my necklace that Bill got for me that one night, I put it on and it completed the look.
I walked out the door just in time it was 4:57pm so I had to be quick and try and jog a little to the Kaulitz house.
Maddie's was already there, I walked in. Maddie gasped "o..m...g....girlllll you are a walking goddess!" She said admiring me from head to toe, "Bill did you buy that dress?" Tom asked, "yep! Do you like it?"Bill said, "yea it's beautiful!" Tom said, "Thanks everyone! But we should probably get going!" I said. We all walked out and Bill drove of course, he put his hand on my thigh and rubbed it as he drove us to the restaurant.
As we arrived to the restaurant I realized "oh my god! This is we're we had our first date!!" I said, Bill just looked at me and smiled. "Wow this is beautiful!" Maddie said as she looked at the building.
We all walked in, Bill was holding my hand and Tom and Maddie were holding hands too. We got seated and ordered. Bill was rubbing my thigh under the table like he did in the car. "So Tom how well are you gonna treat my best friend as her boyfriend?" I asked Tom serious giving him a threatening death stare, "Very very well y/n"Tom said I could tell he was a little nervous about everything, "good" I said smiling. We all talked for a while before the food came.
Once the waiter came back he handed us our food and we all ate, "this is so good!" Maddie said while in shock. We all just smiled and laughed a little before going back to eating.
We all finished our food qand payed. I held Bills hand as we walked out and he opened my door for me. I got into the car and Bill drove us all back to the Kaulitz house, I was super happy with how things went tonight.
We all got out of the car and walked inside, Bill came close to me and held my waist, I looked up into his beautiful eyes, he looked down into mine,  he softly kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck while we kissed. We pulled away from each other slowly while making eye contact. "I love you Bill Kaulitz" I said seductively, "I love you too, y/n l/n" Bill said, we finally pulled away from each others bodies, "woah" Maddie said staring at us in shock, "what?" I asked, "that...it was beautiful!" Maddie said still in shock, I didn't know what to say so I just looked at her and grinned. Tom walked in and kissed Maddie, "I'm gonna go and change out of this dress unless we need to do more with it?" I said to Bill, "How about we take some pictures then you can change?" He said, "Alright!" I said as we walked outside to find a good place to take some pictures, we took a few and they turned out great!
We both walked back inside and I walked upstairs into Bills room so I could change into something to lounge in. I grabbed my sweatpants and a cropped shirt and put that on. I walked downstairs and Bill was waiting for me on the couch, I sat down next to him. Tom and Maddie were also on the couch and we all watched a horror movie.
Me and Bill cuddled the whole movie and I almost rolled off of the couch because of how tired I was, but Bill held me tighter so I wouldn't drop to floor.
After we finished the movie I had to go home and so did Maddie. So I walked upstairs to grab my dress. I grabbed my dress and walked back downstairs to say goodbye to Bill, "Bye Billy, tonight was amazing! I love you!" I said "Love you too y/n!" Bill said before we kissed each other. I walked out of their house and into mine.
I went straight to bed after taking off my makeup and brushing my teeth. I was very tired after today and needed to get some sleep.