~ The Town Clebration ~

After Bill heard my horn blare he came crashing out of the door and hopped up into the passenger seat. He noticed "OH MY GOSH Y/N IS THAT THE NECKLACE I GAVE YOU?!" "Yep!!" I said smiling at him, he was super happy that I wore it. "It looks great on you!" He said, "Thank you Bill!" I said smiling even harder maybe even blushing. Then Tom came out the door and got into the car, "Ready?" I asked making sure they had everything they needed, "Yep!" they both said at the same time. "Ok then let's go!" I said as I put my foot on the gas petal and drove to the town celebration. "So Tom are you and Alice together or was it just a one time thing?" I asked Tom since I was curious, "Well I wouldn't say we are officially together but she seems to like me a lot" he said happily, "that's great!!" I said proudly. It went quiet for a few minutes so I decided to turn up the music, "This is my favorite song!" Bill said before he started to sing it, I joined in and eventually Tom sang along too.
We had a great time blasting music but we got to the celebration so we got out of the car and went to the check in area and got our wristbands and went in. We walked over to the ticket booth, "We'll take 15 tickets total" I said to the person in the booth, "that will be $7.50" he said, I gave him the money and we got our tickets. After a little walking around we decided it would be fun to go on the scrambler, so we each gave the ride check in person a ticket so we could get on. We all sat in one seat since it's a ride you can three to a seat. I sat in the middle of the twins, while we waited for the ride to start we talked a little. When the ride started I crashed up against Bill from the pressure of the ride, "Sorry Bill! I said apologizing for what happened, "it's no problem I understand!" He said smiling at me. Tom looked he was about to die (metaphorically ofc) his face was hilarious, I started laughing at him. After the ride was over with me and Bill made fun of Tom for his face on the ride, "Your face was just hilarious!" I said laughing, luckily I took a quick picture on the ride with his face like that so I showed it to the boys. "My face was pretty funny I guess!" Tom said laughing with me and Bill, we walked over to the kamikaze (aka the hammer) "should we go on that?" Bill asked, "Sure I will!" I said admiring how fun the ride looks, "Tom what about you?" Bills asked, Tom looked frightened but he toughened up "I guess I'll go on with you guys" he said as he just stared at the ride in fright. We waited in line and then when the time came we got on the ride, you could tell Tom was afraid, but I just held on his hand and gave him s little pep talk before the ride started so he felt better. Once the ride started it wasn't bad until we went upside down, then we all screamed in fright. Hearing Bill and Tom scream like a girl was hilarious to me. Once the ride stopped and we got off Tom was still in shock, "HOW DID I LET YOU GUYS DRAG ME ON THAT THING?!" he basically yelled "Well technically we didn't drag you on, you agreed" Bill said while laughing, "STILL" Tom said, "would it make you feel better if we got some food and played games for a while before going on another ride?" I asked Tom "yes much better" he said while starting to walk away. "WRONG WAY TOM" I had to yell so he could hear me. Bill held my hand and we walked over to the food tents Tom was right behind us trying to catch up after trying to go the other direction. Once we got our food we went over to the music area to eat. I got a lemonade for me and Bill to share so we shared that and Tom was still a little freaked out. "Your okay now Tom, we won't have you go on any rides you don't agree with." I told him while hugging him. After eating we went and played a few games before going on some more rides.(don't worry Tom wasn't on anymore scary rides 💀)

Once we were done with the rides we walked over to the music area again and just hung out and chatted for a little. "Today was a lot of fun!" Tom said to me and Bill, "Yeah it was, especially the part when you got freaked out from the first two rides" I said laughing. We decided to go home so we got to the car and I unlocked it. I started to drive home when Bill put his hand on my thigh as I drove. Tom was on his phone probably texting Alice.
I drove up to the Kaulitz house and Tom got out while Bill stayed back for a few seconds longer so he could kiss me and say "Goodbye my love! I love you!!" He said, "Bye, I love you! Also if you want we can hangout some more later today!" I said to Bill. He nodded while smiling before he got out of the car and closed the door and walked into the lawn, as I drove away he waved goodbye. I parked my car in the driveway and unlocked the front door. I walked inside the house, my mom wouldn't be home for an hour so I blasted some music in the living room while I cleaned up the blankets on the couch.
The front door opened and my mom walked in, she looked at me and smiled. I turned down the music so I could talk and she would hear me. "Why did you just look and me and smile like that?" I asked confused, "No reason, just admiring how much you are like me when I was a teenager." She said putting her purse and other stuff down. I turned off my music completely, and told her about my day with the twins. She started to make dinner, and I just talked with her the whole time. Once she finished cooking we ate dinner.
After eating I told my mom that I might go over to the kaulitz house to hangout with Bill and Tom. "Alright just let me know you do leave" she said. I texted Bill.
—————————————————————————
~Texts~
Y/n: Hey Bill you busy right now??

Bill: Nope, you wanna hangout?

Y/n: Yea, that's actually why I was asking

Bill: alright well see you in a little bit 😘

Y/n: 😘

—————————————————————————
I got my shoes on and said "Mom I'm going to hangout with Bill!" then walked to the Kaulitz house and rang the doorbell. Bill answered the door, "hello my beautiful girl" he said letting me in. "What do you wanna do?" he asked me, "how about watching a movie?" I asked, "that sounds great!" Bill responded. We went up to his room and sat on his bed to watch a movie.