~ Sleeping over at the Kaulitz House ~

After I finished packing for the night I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Tom answered and asked "what are you doing here with a bag?" I had to explain to him that Bill asked me to stay the night. At that moment Bill walked down the stairs and saw me and ran over to the door, it looked like he got out of the shower because he was shirtless and had wet hair. "Come on in y/n!" Bill insisted. He showed me up to his room, it was very nice and cozy. Bill and I started to get to know each other better, and after talking for a while he asked "Do you wanna watch a movie?" I agreed and we watched (whatever movie you want) I started to fall asleep on Bills shoulder and then I ended up sleeping on his chest.
                       ~ In the Morning ~
When I woke up I saw Bill putting on his makeup and it looked like he was having a little trouble so I got out of the bed and walked to him and asked do you need and help? Bill responded "Yeah I do, can you help me?" He handed me his eyeliner so I helped him and he said "Thank you y/n!" No problem! I said while smiling. I started to get ready when Bill came up to me and asked " Could I do your makeup for you y/n?" I told him he could, when he did my makeup I looked into his eyes and we made eye contact for a few minutes before he went back to doing my makeup. His eyes were beautiful. When he was finished he turned me around so I was looking into the mirror, he did an amazing job!
~Bills POV while doing your makeup~
While I was doing y/n's makeup we made eye contact for a few minutes her eyes were beautiful and so was her smile. I could stare at her for hours. I know Tom also likes her just by how he looks at her. But when I finished her makeup she looked so happy after I turned her around that I smiled and I didn't realize I was holding her waist so I let go and said "I'm sorry about that, I didn't realize I was holding your waist." She responded and said it was ok and that she was fine with it.
~y/n's POV~
I realized he was holding onto my waist but I actually kind of liked it but when he realized he said "I'm sorry about that, I didn't realize I was holding your waist." I said it's ok I'm fine with it! So after we were both ready we went down stairs and saw Tom making breakfast and while he was cooking he forgot about the food and couldn't keep his eyes of me and started to play with his lip piercing while staring at me but then the food started burning. So he quickly went back to cooking. After eating breakfast Bill asked "Y/n, do you want to come to the park with me?" Of course! I quickly responded, so we walked to the park and sat on the swings and just hung out for a while when we caught eye contact again, when all of a sudden Bill pulled me in for a kiss. I was shocked, but went with it. But right after we kissed both of us saw Tom standing there with an upset look on his face and he immediately started going back to the house. Then in that moment Bill said " I should go talk with him to try to sort things out, I'm sorry." I was a little sad that he had to leave but I understood and walked with him so I could get my stuff then go home. But when we got to his house Tom was on the couch crying, I felt terrible, but I went upstairs in Bills room to get my stuff when I heard yelling coming from downstairs.