~Bill~

It was towards the end of the day so I went home and so did Maddie. "Bye everyone!" I said as I walked out the door, I walked over to my house with what seemed like a thousand bags. When I got to the door I unlocked it and walked in my mom was already home making dinner, "hi mom!" I said taking off my shoes, "Hello y/n! How was your day?" My mom asked, "it was really fun! We all went to the mall and Bill bought me a really fancy dress for a date he's taking me on tomorrow!" I said happily, "that's nice of him! Well dinner is going to be done soon." She said, I walked upstairs to put away all my new stuff and get my stuff ready to wash. I grabbed my laundry basket and walked back downstairs to put it all in the washer, I decided to not wash the dress just so that I wouldn't mess it up.
Dinner was ready so I sat down and ate with my mom, "so what does that dress look like?" My mom asked, "it a really pretty black corseted dress with a high split and rhinestones all over it!" I said, "that sounds beautiful, do you mind if I look at it?" She asked, "of course you can look at it!" I said while eating. I finished up eating my dinner and washed my dishes.
Since my mom wanted to see the dress I went upstairs to grab it from where I put it with the heels. I carried the dress and heels downstairs to show my mom, "wow. That dress is just beautiful!" She said as she saw the dress, I didn't know how to respond so I just smiled. My mom stared at the dress for a few minutes before she told me to put it somewhere safe.
I decided that my closet would be a safe place as long as the dress was in its protection bag.
After putting my dress and heels away I just went on my phone for a while.
Once the washer was done I switched my laundry over to the dryer and just went back on my phone  after starting the machine. I got a text from Bill.

—————————————————————————
Bill: ml, will you come over tonight?

Y/n: yea ofc just let me take care of my laundry and pack then I'll be right over!

Bill: ok!!
—————————————————————————
Finally the dryer was done so I took out my clothes and took them upstairs to put them away. I also took some of them out of the pile to put away so I could pack them. I decided that I should keep clothes and other necessities at Bills house so that I don't have to pack every time.
Once I had all my clothes and other stuff packed I headed over to the kaulitz house, Bill was already sitting outside waiting for me. We ran up to each other and hugged, while we hugged Bill picked me up and spun me around a little! When he put me down we walked inside and went straight up to his room, "If you don't mind I was hoping to keep some clothes and other things here so I would have to pack every time I come over" I told Bill, "Yea I'm completely okay with that! I actually have an extra open drawer for you to put clothes in and for like makeup and that sort of stuff you can put in my bathroom drawer!" Bill said as we walked into his room, "okay thanks!" I said walking over to his dresser to put my clothes in his extra drawer. I walked into the bathroom and put my other stuff in his bathroom drawer. After sorting things out I walked back into Bills bedroom.
I sat down next to Bill on his bed and he picked me up and placed me on his lap. I started to play with his hair and then I asked him "Bill, what is your dream accomplishment for the future?" "I have no idea but, I want to show you off to everybody so they know your mine" Bill responded as he kissed me seductively. "Can I tell you something Billy?" "Yea anything at anytime, I will be here for you at all times if you need to talk" Bill said looking at me, "I just wanted to say that you are an amazing boyfriend and you make me smile every second of every day. I love you." I said looking right into Bills eyes, "wow, thank you so much y/n, you are also amazing and I love you too." Bill said hugging me tightly, we lied down and just cuddled for a while Bill ended up falling asleep while holding me so I just fell asleep with him.
(Btw it's Friday now)
I woke up and Bill was still holding me but he was already awake, "good morning princess" Bill said as he admired me, "good morning prince charming" I said following along, "you know your a really pretty sleeper" Bill said as he ran his fingers through my hair. I put my head on his chest and almost fell asleep again but Bill made sure I didn't. We both got up out of the bed and got ready for the day.
While Bill was taking forever on his hair I went downstairs and made breakfast for us.
Once I was done making breakfast Bill walked downstairs and he came up and grabbed my waist, he rested his head on my shoulder, "Breakfast smells amazing my love" Bill said, "thanks!" I said as I grabbed plates and silverware. We sat down and ate, "Tastes just as good as it smells!" Bill said smiling at me, "Thank you Bill!" I said eating my own plate of food.
I got up and washed my dishes. After washing my dishes I put away the left over food into the fridge so it doesn't go to waste. Bill also washed his own dishes and we decided to sit outside and just get some fresh air.
"Y/n?" Bill said looking at me as we sat on the lawn, "yea what's up?" I said as I looked at Bill, "Will you be ashamed of me if we go to school together and all that?" Bill asked, I could tell that he was a little worried to see what my answer would be, "No, I would never be ashamed of you being my boyfriend. Even if people find you weird or different, I will always be right next to your side. Even if people don't like you." I said looking at Bill, his face lit up with joy. Bill hugged me, but I could tell he was crying by how his breathing pattern changed, "Bill? Are you okay?" I asked pulling him away from me to look him in the eyes, "yea I'm fine it's just..people at my old school before we moved would make fun of how I dressed or looked. So I'm just super happy that you said that you would stick by me." Bill said crying a little more, "I'm so sorry people would do that, you don't deserve it at all." I said pulling him back into a hug letting him cry into my shoulder. I felt really bad for him.
He cried into my shoulder for a while but he pulled out of the hug and just looked at me. I kissed him on his forehead and he looked happy after I did that. Me and Bill went back inside and upstairs to fix his makeup back up.
Tom walked in, he looked tired but upset, "Did you make my brother cry?" He asked getting upset, I was speechless, "she didn't make me cry I told her about what happened at school before we moved and I just got emotional because what happened hurt and she said that she would be by my side at school even if people don't like me" Bill said defending me, "ok then" Tom said as he looked at me weird then walked away. "Sorry about Tom he gets upset when people hurt me in anyway even if it's just a mistake" Bill said as he finished his makeup, "It's ok, I get it, I'm like that too" I said to Bill.
We walked downstairs and Tom followed, "so...are we gonna do anything today?" Bill asked, "I don't know, is there anything we should do?" I said looking at both of the boys, "how about just taking a walk around outside for now?" Tom suggested, "sure why not!" I said agreeing, Bill just nodded. We started walking outside and talked the whole time.