~ The Fight ~

I decided to listen into the fight while packing my stuff and I heard Tom yelling at Bill saying " You knew I liked her so you decided to come along and kiss her? That's not right!" I could tell that Tom was still crying from the way he shouted. But right when I thought they were done fighting Bill came in trying to defend himself by telling Tom " Well I'm sorry but maybe we could just ask y/n who she likes more" in that moment I froze. I don't want anymore fights to happen between them. If I choose one of them is going be upset with the other twin but I think I might just have to try and calm them down. Before I could stop thinking of a way to stop this Bill walked up the stairs and told me to come downstairs. I didn't want to upset him so I just walked downstairs, "y/n sit down" Tom said with a sad expression on his face that also shows that he is nervous. After sitting down Tom started saying " We want you to choose who you like better, so we can end this fight." But I knew it wouldn't stop it from another fight happening. Bill looked at me with a nervous look on his face the continued to say " y/n, we need you to pick someone. It will stop all of this fighting." I told them "even if I pick someone the other person will be mad and it will start another fight and I don't want that to happen." " What if we promise we won't fight at all not any shape or form, then will you choose?" Tom said while looking into my eyes. I decided that I would choose if that's the case, even though I really don't want to. "So who do you choose y/n?" Bill asked sadly, I said "I choose....."