~ Dinner ~

After my mom got home from work she got straight to cooking dinner. "So how was work mom?" I asked trying to start a conversation with her, "It was pretty good, how was your day?" my mom said while cooking. "It was amazing!" I responded smiling ear to ear, "Were you hanging out with the boys next door?" She asked almost as if she knew, "Yea I was, how did you know?" I asked. "Well, just a great guess" she looked at me and winked "you know you can tell me anything no matter what it is" she continued on. I was thinking that she knew that me and Bill were dating somehow, "If you really wanna know, me and Bill are a thing now." I said nervously, "I was guessing y'all were together by how much you hangout" she said while smiling. I sat down on one of the barstools, "So your okay with that?" I asked to make sure she wasn't against it, "of course I'm okay with it!" my mom said while smiling "So what do you like about Bill that makes him so special?" she asked, "Well, he's really nice, handsome, cheerful, passionate, thoughtful, and much more!" I said while blushing at the thought of him. "If you want you can invite either just Bill or even the other boy too over for dinner?" my mom suggested, "Really! Okay I'll ask him right now!" I said super excited!

                                     ~Texts~

Y/n: Hey Bill my mom said that if you and Tom wanna come over for dinner you can! Or if you don't want Tom to come it can just be you, she just really wants to meet you!

Bill: I would love to come over! I'll ask Tom if he also wants to come but Alice is still over so I'm not sure if he'll come.

Y/n: ok!

Bill: Just like I thought, he won't be coming, but I for sure will! When do you want me over?

Y/n: oh that's alright. You can over right now if your ready!

Bill: Alright! I'll be there in like 2 minutes!

Y/n: ok! Love you!

Bill: Love you too ❤️

                           ~ Back to mom ~
"Bill said he will come but Tom can't make it." I told my mom, "okay, well foods almost ready!" she responded. I heard the doorbell ring, that must be Bill! I opened the door to see Bill and I kissed him and said "Come on in! My mom said the food is almost done!" Bill walked in and I shut the door behind him, then we both sat down at the dinner table. "Miss. Y/l/n your house is beautiful!" Bill said to my mom "Thanks Bill, you can just call me Jennifer!" my mom responded, "Here's the food!" she said while bringing it to the table. We all served ourselves, "Wow this is really good!" said Bill, "Thank you!" my mom said, "so I know that you and my daughter y/n are dating now, so did you guys have some sort of silly greeting or did she just come up to you and introduce herself?" My mom asked Bill trying to get a conversation going. "Well when y/n was walking over to greet herself she froze and almost fainted but before she could fall and hit her head I saved her and helped her back up!" Bill said while laughing a little, "Yea you got that right but you don't know why I fainted" I said trying to mess with him. "Well then why were you about to faint?" he questioned me, "When I saw you I almost fainted because of how perfect you were" I said in a flirty tone. "So Bill would you like to spend the night here?" my mom asked almost as if she's trying to get us together more, "If y/n would like that" Bill responded while looking at me, "Yeah of course!" I said grinning and getting up to wash my dish "I can take care of all the dishes tonight y/n" my mom said quickly, "oh alright!" I said while walking back to sit down at the table again waiting for Bill to finish his food. "So Bill, what do you wanna do?" I asked him, "what about watching a movie?" He asked, "I would love to watch a movie!" I said while smiling. Once Bill finished his food he got up and put his dish in the sink with mine and we ran upstairs into my room and jumped onto my bed to watch a movie! "So what movie should we watch?" I asked bill, "Hmmm, how about {whatever movie} ?" Bill asked, "YESSSSSS I love that movie!" I said, "So do I! But not as much as I love you!" Bill said staring into my eyes and smiling at the same time. "Your so sweet!" I said to him. "Wait before we watch the movie, don't you need to get some clothes from your house for tomorrow and some pjs?" I asked Bill, "Oh yea that's right! Do you wanna come with me?" "Of course I do!" I responded to Bill. We went to his house to get some clothes and when we walked past Toms room to get to Bills we heard noises of kissing, probably with Alice. We got some clothes from Bills room then when we were walking past Toms room again we pounded on the door then barged in, "I'm staying at y/n's tonight, okay?" Bill told Tom, "Got it, but next time don't just barge in!" Tom yelled at Bill and I, "But we pounded on the door" Bill said trying to annoy Tom. "Whatever just go!" Tom yelled, obviously Bill trying to annoy him worked. So we closed the door and laughed on our way downstairs while mocking Tom "BuT nExT TiMe dOnT JuST BaRgE iN!" I said while laughing as hard as possible with Bill on our way out the Door. We walked back into my house and went upstairs and got into our pjs, but I was having a little trouble with the clip in the back of my bra, "you need a little help with that?" Bill asked "yes I do, can you do it??" I asked him, he walked over to me and unclipped it for me, "thanks" I said taking it off and putting my shirt on. "Well don't I get some sort of payment?" Bill said as a joke, I kissed him "there's your payment" I said laughing. We got into bed and turned on the movie and I got closer to Bill and he wrapped his arms around me as I lied on top of him. "How did I end up with such a beautiful girl?" He asked me in a flirty way, "I don't know how did you?" I jokingly asked. He kissed me on my forehead and we fell asleep.

                          ~The next Morning~