~ The Date ~

I started getting ready immediately after getting home because it's already 3:30pm that only gives me 2hours before Bill will be here to pick me up! I started off by showering, then doing my makeup! After doing my makeup I had to blow dry my hair so I could make it look nice. I got changed into a nice dress that was tighter to my skin to show off my figure. I put on some matching heels and it was already 5:20pm so Bill would be here soon!
~Time skip to 5:30pm~
I heard the doorbell ring and I got stopped by someone asking me "Where are you going and why are you dressed like that?" I realized it was my mom asking. I told her "I'm going out for dinner with Bill!" and opened the door to see Bill holding some beautiful flowers! ~He is so handsome~ I thought to myself. "Hey! I got you some flowers! I hope you like them!" Bill said while smiling. "I love them! Thank you Bill!" I said while hugging him tightly. I walked into the kitchen and put the flowers into the vase quickly. Then walked out to Bills car while holding his hand. ~He's such a gentleman~ I thought to myself while he opened the car door for me to get in. While he was driving he put his hand on my thigh. Once we got closer to the restaurant he told me "Close your eyes so it's a surprise!" So I closed me eyes and once we got there he told me not to open my eyes and opened me door and helped me out when I was out of the car he told me "Now open your eyes!" I gasped, it was a beautiful place! "Bill is this where we are really eating tonight?!" I asked in shock. He responded "Yep!!" I was in awe. As we walked into the building Bill held my hand and the waiter showed us to our seat. Once we were seated the waiter asked "What can I get you guys to drink?" I responded "I'll take a coke please!" Bill said "I'll also take a coke please!" I looked at him admiring his facial features when he caught me staring at him and smiled. He decided to start a conversation and said "I'm really sorry about earlier, we didn't mean to upset you." I told Bill it was alright and I understood. Then the waiter came back with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order, we both ordered our food and after that we just started talking again.

~time skip~
After eating dinner Bill said "I saw that there was a fair going on nearby, would you like to go?" I responded "Of course that sounds like so much fun!" It was already dark so the fair was all lit up with colorful lights and we bought some tickets to go on some rides. "How about we go on the Farris wheel?" I suggested, Bill agreed and while we were on the Farris wheel we got to top and we saw the greatest view ever. I made eye contact with Bill and he pulled me in for a kiss and it was amazing! We got off the Farris wheel and went on some more rides and played some of the fair games. Bill even won me a big teddy bear on one the games!

~After some more time on rides and playing games~

It was getting late so Bill drove me home and right before I could get get out of the car he pulled me in for kiss and asked "y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" I was in complete shock and I was so happy! I told him "of course!!" and when I was getting out of the car he said "I love you!" and blew me a kiss, I told him I loved him too and walked inside my house trying not to wake my mom up since it was already 10pm and she was probably asleep. I was so happy about how tonight went I couldn't fall asleep until 1am.

~Time skip to the Morning!~
I woke up at 8:30am to a text message from Bill.

Bill: do you wanna come over today or maybe go swimming?

I responded saying-

Y/n: sure! I would love to go swimming today!

After a few minutes Bill responded -

Bill: Yay!! Does meeting up at 11am work for you?

Y/n: ofc!

Bill: Alright see you soon love you <3 !!

Y/n: Love you too <3!

After texting Bill I got ready and then watched some tv for a while to pass the time!