~ The Mall ~

As we were driving I fixed up my makeup and hair to make sure I looked okay. "Why are you fixing your makeup and hair?" Bill asked, "so I can look good for you" I said flirting with him, "oh alright, but you do know you are beautiful with and without makeup" he said as he put his hand out, I held his hand as he drove. I could hear Tom and Maddie talking in the back about random stuff.
We arrived at the mall and got out of Bills car. I put my purse on my shoulder and held Bills hand as we walked into the mall, "so what shop would we go into first?" Bill asked, "well what do you wanna shop for?" I asked trying to figure out what's shop to take him to, "how about somewhere with jewelry and other accessories?" Bill suggested, "sure!" I said as I took him to my favorite jewelry/accessory shop in the mall. Maddie and Tom went somewhere else since they wanted to look at shoes, "wow this place is so cool!" Bill said as he looked around the shop, "yea it is!" I said back, I picked up a pair of earrings and looked at them they were so pretty! "Do you want me to buy those for you?" Bill asked looking at what I picked out, "You know I do have money with me?" I said, "yea but I want to spoil you" Bill said as he smiled, "then I guess I will let you buy them for me!" I said happy that he wanted to buy me stuff. I picked out a few more things from the shop and so did Bill and he payed for everything! We went to the next place which was a makeup store, I had my eye on a certain product that I have been wanting for a long time. It was a perfume that I just loved the scent of, but I picked out a few makeup products and haircare items while Bill was smelling all the perfumes. I walked up to him, "whatcha doing?" I asked looking at him, "Trying to find the perfect perfume for you!" Bill replied, "have you found one yet?" I asked curious, "so far this one is the best" he said as he pointed at the the perfume I have been eyeing forever, I smelled it, "that one is amazing!" I said smiling, "well then I'll buy it!" Bill said, we went up to the counter and paid for my makeup and hair care while Bill payed for the perfume. After we walked out I gave him a tight hug, "thank you so much Bill. I never was able to experience this type of love before." I said trying not to cry, "Your welcome my love" Bill said hugging me back, I pulled away so we could find Maddie and Tom.
We walked around for a while and we finally found them in the food court drinking smoothies. "Hey guys!" I said sitting down next to them, "hi!" Maddie said, we talked for a while then we all decided to go back to shopping.
Me and Bill ended up getting multiple matching outfits. Bill took me to the dress shop, "I want you to pick out any dress from here that you want, and don't worry about the price" Bill said as he looked at me and winked, I went and grabbed probably like 10 dresses and tried them on, getting Bill to look at every single one. I fell in love with this one dress and Bill seemed to love how it looked too, he had his jaw dropped open while he just looked me up and down.
The dress looked like this:

"Y/n, that dress looks amazing on you!" Bill said finally being able to speak, "thanks! I really like this one!" I said smiling, "well then let's buy it!" Bill said, I walked back into the dressing room to take it off and put my clothes back on

"Y/n, that dress looks amazing on you!" Bill said finally being able to speak, "thanks! I really like this one!" I said smiling, "well then let's buy it!" Bill said, I walked back into the dressing room to take it off and put my clothes back on. Bill payed for the dress and we left, I held his hand the whole time as we walked. He took me into another store and told me to pick out some heels to match the dress. I picked out some heels that looked like this.

Bill loved them, he payed and we left to get some ice cream from the food court

I payed for the ice cream and we sat down at a random booth. "Today has been really fun!" Bill said as he ate his ice cream, "yea it really has!" I said eating my own.
We finished up and we went to one last shop, I secretly bought something for Bill. It was a teddy bear that had our names stitched into the ear. I pre ordered it to be made so I could pick it up and pay for it today. I also got him a necklace! I went back to the other side of the store next to Bill, he was looking at hoodies. "You know this one would look great on you" I said grabbing a hoodie and showing it to him, "you think?" Bill asked double checking, "yea it would" I said, he decided to buy it for himself and he also bought me a bracelet!
"Should we find Maddie and Tom to tell them we are going home?" I asked Bill, "yea probably" he said. We walked around and found them in the hat store, "hey we are going home so try and wrap things up" Bill told Maddie and Tom, "alright just let me pay for this hat really quick" Tom said starting to walk to the cashier. He paid and we went back to the car and got in.
We drove home and I couldn't help but to smile the whole time.
Bill pulled into the driveway and we all got out and went inside. "Bill I have something for you!" I said when we sat down on the couch, "Really? What is it?" Bill asked getting excited, I handed him the bag with the teddy bear and necklace, "omg y/n! It's so cute!" He said as he hugged me, "look what's on its ear!" I said, "it's our names!!" Bill said smiling so hard it thought his face would get stuck that way, "Thank you y/n!!" He said before he kissed me. "It's no Problem" I Said, "but I have a question, why did you buy me that dress and those heels?" I asked Bill, "so we could go on a very fancy date and so I could treat you with something beautiful like you!" Bill said hugging the teddy bear I got him. I kissed him and Maddie and Tom were just messing around with each other (not like how your probably thinking just like play fighting) it was funny to watch them.
"So when are we gonna go on that date?" I asked Bill, "How about tomorrow at 5pm!" He said, "Alright!" I said super happy, we ended up cuddling for a while while all of us talked.