082. murder hotel

They rush into the hotel, Sam covering Carly's head with his hand, attempting to protect her from the rain.

"Whew. Nice digs, for once." Dean comments as they look around the lobby. They go to the front desk and ask for a room, the receptionist typing on his keyboard at a fast pace for a few moments. "Busy night."

"Any port in a storm, I guess." Chad says. "If you could just fill this out, please." He slides a clipboard to Dean with a pen.

"Yeah." Dean mutters, filling the paper out.

"Sir, I think... shaving nick there." Chad hands Dean a tissue.

"Oh. Thanks." Dean puts the tissue to his neck, pulling it away and glancing at the small bit of blood.

"Your key." Chad holds it up.

"Thanks." Dean takes them. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a coffee shop, would you?"

"Buffet. All you can eat. Best pie in the tri-state area." Chad says.

"You don't say?" Dean asks.

~ ~ ~

Sam and Miranda are sitting at one of the tables and Sam is on his phone while Miranda and Carly are eating.

"Sam, unpucker, man. Eat something." Dean says, sitting down.

"We should hit the road, Dean." Sam says.

"In this storm? It's--"

"It's Biblical. Exactly. I-it's fucking Noah's Ark out there, and we're eating pie." Sam says.

"How many hours of sleep did you get this week?" Dean asks. "What? Three, four? Bobby's got his feelers out, okay? We have talked with every hoodoo man and root woman in 12 states." Dean says.

"Yeah, well, I'm not giving up." Sam says.

"Nobody's giving up. Especially me. We're gonna find a way to beat the devil, okay? Soon. I can feel it. And we will find Cas, we'll find Adam. But you are no good to me burnt out." Dean says.

"Yeah. Yeah, okay." Sam mumbles.

"Come on, we've actually got the night off for once. Let's try to enjoy it." Dean says.

~ ~ ~

After eating, they go to their room and a couple is making out in front of the room that's next to theirs.

Dean points them out and smiles.

"Oh, what are you, 12?" Sam asks.

"I'm young at heart." Dean says. He unlocks the door and they walk in. "Wow. Look at this. We're like Rockefellers. Chocolates!" He grabs the chocolate off his pillows. "You wants yours?"

"No, but Carly or Randi get it." Sam says.

"Ha!" Miranda laughs in Dean's face as he rolls his eyes.

"Whoa. Casa Erotica 13 on demand." Dean says and Sam scoffs.

"Isn't this place... in the middle of nowhere?" Sam asks.

"So?" Dean asks.

"So, what's a four star hotel doing on a no star highway?" Sam asks.

They can hear the woman from the other room moaning and the bed thumps. Miranda places her hands over her daughter's ears.

Dean chuckles. There's a loud thud and the brick wall is smashed in, the TV falling half off the wall.

They rush to the other room and open the door, finding the room empty. Dean finds an engagement ring on the floor.

"Hello?" Dean calls.