2- "I love Rupaul"

POV: 3rd person?
As soon as Nick got home he quickly changed out of Chris' jeans. He debated on texting Larri. Larri was the only person who he had told out right that he liked Frankie.

As Nick made his way to the same spot he was at on the couch.
------
Nick: Larri pls help me Frankie's here

Larri 🍆❤️: OMG MAKE YOUR MOVE MISS MA'AM

Nick: ik you get every man u want BUT ITS NOT THAT EASY

Larri🍆❤️: NICK. TRUST ME. do some hand holding action!

Nick: 👍

Larri🍆❤️: I fucking hate when u use that emoji
(read at 10:56)

--------

Almost everyone had already gotten settled onto the couch once again- a repeat of earlier. Chris layed out fully on his stomach, a blanket draped over his back. Matt sat upwards, tossing the remote to Nick.

"You shouldn't have done that." Nick giggled.

Frankie was in the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. (shocking that they even had water. He expected the fridge to be full of strictly Pepsi, root beer, and Dr pepper)

He heard Nick's laugh and almost completely folded to the ground.

He rounded the corner and sat beside Nick.

Chris looked at the two of them, seated close together. He looked at Matt and moved his hand in a "come here" kind of motion, letting Matt know that he owed Chris $5.

Once Frankie was settled, Nick put on Drag Race, resuming the episode they were about to finish. Frankie and Nick shared a blanket.

Matt groaned at the sound of Rupaul's laugh, but stayed on the couch. He opened his phone and proceeded to ignore his surroundings.

Chris was basically giggling and kicking his feet at the drama going on between the drag queens. On screen "Stacy" was being sent home, "Delta" was overjoyed.

"I love Rupaul!" Frankie exclaimed, looking at Nick. He was entranced. They had a small side conversation about their favorite season.

Nick talks with his hands a lot, but at this moment he attempted to do what Larri told him to. Hold Frankie's hand.

Nick's hands began to sweat, he messed with his hair and kept his eyes on the TV. With his free hand, he grazed Frankie's. Frankie's rings were cold to the touch, even under a blanket.

Nick wanted to pull his hand back, but it was too late now. He couldn't go back and most definitely didn't want to disappoint Larri.

Nick interlocked his fingers with Frankie. Frankie gave his hand a small squeeze, he looked at Nick. However, Nick didn't want to make any sort of eye contact with Frankie. He knew he would probably die right then and there.

Nick couldn't stop his racing heart. He wished that his brothers weren't here at the moment, because maybe they would be able to share a kiss. All Nick could ask for a is a small peck. He would take anything.

---
The room was filled with laughter. Matt had suggested that they watch a horror movie, and quite honestly it was hilarious. The movie was corny and not scary at all.

Nick and Frankie still remained holding hands, but Nick was beginning to give in to sleep. Like any cliché romance movie, Nick fell asleep on Frankie's bare shoulder.

Nick's warm hand went limp with sleep. His face was nuzzled in Frankie's neck.

Chris and Matt were also drifting off to sleep. Frankie reached towards the remote and switched on his own show, rubbing Nick's knuckles absentmindedly. He looked towards Nick's shut eyes, covered with his blonde hair.

Frankie moved the hair out of Nicks face, counting his light freckles. Frankie stopped, focusing on the TV, trying to pretend that he hadn't done that.

---

The next morning Frankie was overjoyed that the triplets were still asleep when he woke up. Nick was still sleeping on him. Frankie gave nick a small peck on the cheek and emerged from the couch.

Nick's phone was ringing with a call from "Larri🍆uh❤️" . Nick, Chris, Matt, Frankie, and Larri are a close knit group. So, Frankie answered the call.

"NICK DID YOU DO IT?" Larri's voice boomed, Frankie automatically turned off the speaker phone.

"Hey Larri, Nick is sleeping right now.." Frankie said back with a raspy voice. He laughed slightly.

"OH! Hi Frankie.. let him know I called.." Larri said, hanging up swiftly. Frankie placed the phone near Nick, who stirred.

Chris and Matt were both groaning from the rude awakening of Larri screaming. Larri can truly wake up 3 individuals..

"Why the hell are you awake?" Nick asked, attempting to go back to sleep.

"You're acting like it's 5:00 in the morning. it's 12:00, and I would like to go get food." Frankie said, matter-of-fact.

Nick stood up, tumbling slightly.

"Just come grab some clothes. We'll get food in a bit." Nick said.

"You act like you're the one who can drive." Matt said, making his way to his room. "What if I didn't want to get food?"

"We all know you're hungry too." Chris yelled.

--

Everyone went their separate ways to get dressed, except for Nick and Frankie. Nick graciously allowed Frankie to take whatever he wanted from his messy closet.

"Oh by the way, Larri called you." Frankie mentioned, almost forgetting.

Nick, still half asleep, nodded and grabbed his phone. Nick proceeded to get changed in his bathroom while Frankie had the bedroom.

"NICKY!! Did you get some hand holding action?" Larri spoke.

"Yes.. actually yes I did." Nick said, as if he surprised himself.
"I literally fell asleep on him."

"No fucking way. OH MY GOD!" Larri screamed, his voice echoed in the bathroom.

"We're going to lunch soon, you should come. Goin' too a festival too." Nick said to Larri, walking out of his bathroom. He was met with a shirtless Frankie.

Obviously he's seen Frankie shirtless, in the highschool locker room. However, it was different considering the fact that he was in Nick's room.

Larri continued to talk, Nick pretended that he wasn't just staring at Frankie's toned stomach. Nick quickly sent Larri a text.

--
Nick: DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FRANKIE HES IN MY ROOM RN AND HE CAN HEAR U.

Larri🍆❤️: 😏
--

"So Frankie answered the first time I called you today. Have you guys, y'know.." Larri proceeded to make kissing noises. Nick panicked.

Frankie refrained from laughing.

"We haven't done anything, Larri." Nick said, proceeding to text Larri, threatening his life.

"Just meet us at the square, we're going to eat down there."