#22 - part 2 of cliques

Livlaugh_luv
"Could u do a pt 2 of this where Chris and Matt find out that Nick is friends with them?"

——

Nicks pov:

The autumn breeze delighted me. However, that delightful feeling ended as soon as I trampled into the house.

"Where the hell were you?" Chris boomed.

"I just stopped by the store." I said, holding up a unopened red bull.

"No the hell you didn't." Matt interrupted. "I saw his post."

I shuddered. I thought Nate's instagram was privated.

"Who's?" I asked, playing dumb. Matt quickly got out his phone and pushed it towards me.

"out of all the people- them?" Chris asked annoyed. "You know how bad that'd be for my reputation."

"I don't give a fuck! They're great people." I groaned, throwing my head back. I stepped over to the couch, sitting beside Chris.

"Well now I have to meet them." Matt uttered. I barely heard him, but Chris sure did.

"Fuck that! they're so dirty." Chris said in disgust .

"Invite them over." Matt responded, face palming.

I shook my head. I had to stand up again, my legs were wobbly. What if Madi, Nate, and Frankie said something that would break the possibility of me ever seeing them again?

Matt looked at me. "Mom!" He yelled. I clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Mom hates me right now, shut your mouth! I'll invite them over." I glared. Matt smirked. Chris just rolled his eyes.

----
Frankie's pov:

"Did you guys get the text?" I asked Nate and Madi pacing around the room.

"Yeah- his brothers are holding him hostage I guess. No way he would invite us over like that." Nate said calmly.

Madi stayed quiet, typing away.  "I don't want his brothers pissed at him. We gotta keep it together." She said.

"Of course we would, we aren't animals." I responded, shaking my head. We walked out to Madi's car, Nate hopped behind the wheel. I sat in the back.

"His one brother is kinda cute though." Nate giggled.   "The Christopher one. Trust me, I've seen his insta posts."

"Chill! That's Nick's bro!" I yelled.

"You literally are obsessed with Nick don't play with me." Madi said, laughing.

"Okay yeah... But still!" I chuckled.

"Best behavior guys." Madi said, shaking her water bottle.

---

I texted Nick to let him know we showed up. He ran out the house to greet us.

"Guys- my brothers hate you. Sweet talk them alright? I don't know, do something!." Nick sighed, saying practically gibberish. I could tell his mind was racing.

"Madi already gave us a lecture, we'll be fine." I said glancing at her. She flipped me off.

Nick opened the door and cold air flooded me.

Matt quickly jumped off the couch. He wore a wide beater.

"So you're the skaters my brothers been hanging out with." Chris asked with a scowl, leaning far into the couch. I patted Nate's back.