oneshot #3 - staying in

*they aren't together in this oneshot*

POV: Frankie

The Sturniolos invited me, along with Madi and Nate to their house for a movie night. I was extremely happy because honestly, I hate going out in public.

I'm so excited to see my friends, I didn't care much for whatever movie they chose.

I mostly wanted to see Nick.

•••

I picked up Madi and we made our way to the house. Nate was going to be picked up by Matt.

(No one can drive I swear to god.)

Madi was given a spare key so we easily made our way inside. When we arrived, the smell of popcorn was strong throughout the entire house. Nick was in the kitchen making multiple bags of popcorn for everyone.

I came up behind him and hugged him, he must've heard us come in because he easily melted into the hug.

"Hey, wanna help me?" He asked with a raspy voice, looking over his shoulder at me. He pushed my dreads out of my dark eyes. I shivered at his touch.

"Of course, what kind of friend would I be?" I said lightly, unwrapping myself from him. Nick seemed to sadden when the word "friend" was spoke, but maybe I was going insane.

Madi went to Nick's room to retrieve pillows. Chris was nowhere to be found, so we were alone.

•••

Nick gave me detailed instructions about what to do. When we all hung out he barely could sit still. Nick always wants everyone to have a good time. I really appreciate him for that.

Our hands brushed at least 1,000 times when filling the individual bowls with candy and popcorn. Each time I swear Nick's face went a pinkish hue. Mine burned as well. I could feel strong electricity between us.

I wonder what Nick is thinking. Does he feel the same?

•••

Nicks POV:
OH MY FUCKING GOD WE TOUCHED HANDS HOLY SHIT. HE LITERALLY HUGGED ME FROM BEHIND. THIS IS INSANE. HE'S SO HOT WTF.

•••
Frankie's POV:

Nate & Matt arrived soon after we put out the drinks and snacks. Madi, being the saint she is, set out blankets for everyone.

(Chris eventually emerged from his room).

We all agreed on a drama and comedy, the movie "Big Daddy" with Adam Sandler in it. Mostly because Nate refused to watch a horror movie.

Madi made sure to tease him about it.

The couch being occupied with more than 4 people left Nick sitting on the floor. I offered him my seat but he refused.

"I want you to be comfortable." Nick told me in a soft, whisper voice as the movie started.

I've seen this movie a dozen of times but i still laugh at every joke.

I dug into my popcorn bowl, making plenty of noise in order to break the small amount of awkwardness.

Nick sat on the floor, cuddling into his blanket. He sipped on his Dr Pepper and pushed his back against the couch.

He sat between my legs, my stomach turned. I attempted to keep an eye on Adam Sandler roaming around with the kid that unofficially he adopted in the movie.

I couldn't help but wonder if Nick's hair was as soft as it looked.

•••

Chris, Nate, and Nick were debating the plot of the movie, it wasn't over yet. Madi, Matt, and I silently made fun of them.