oneshot #19 - olive garden

request/idea from Livlaugh_luv

"You should do one where Frankie asks Chris and Matt if he can ask Nick to be his boyfriend and then also include the part where he does"

WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT U GUYS ISTG....
TY TO EVERYONE THAT REQUESTED SMTH, ILL BE WORKING ON THEM SHORTLY AFTER THIS ONE

*ALSO.. IVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP MY ONE-SHOTS SHORTER THAN 1000 WORDS SO IF IT SEEMS RUSHED.... THEN IT PROLLY IS*

*IGNORE SPELLING/GRAMMAR MISTAKES BC I DIDNT REREAD*

——-

frankie's pov:

I've liked Nicolas Sturniolo for a year now. Overtime, our relationship has strengthened. He has hinted at his possible liking towards me, so I decided to go in.

However, my family taught me the important things about dating. One of the that rules occurred before dating was given to me by my father.

"Ask their family for permission first."

Of course, there's other rules too.

1- Ask their family for permission
2- treat them with the upmost respect
3- provide for them
4- pay for the meal always
And the list continues.

The only roadblock I have is that I've never met his mother or father since they live in Boston.. So my only option is to ask his brothers--- and I hardly know them.

The times I've been over to his house I've briefly spoken to them. A hi and a goodbye, that's as far as our conversations go. I hear them whisper about me in the living in room and I can never tell if it's good or bad.

So I decided to tackle the problem head on--- invite them out for dinner, and of course I'd pay.

--

I picked up my phone and opened my contacts as I searched for a "Nicky ❤️"

Nick answered immediately. His angelic voice ringing in my ear.

"Hey Frankie, what's up?" He asked me. His voice send chills down my spine. I nearly regretted the dinner idea but I pushed forward.

"Are you free tonight?" I asked him quickly, turning on speaker and hurling my phone across my bed. I paced around the room.

"Yeah, do you want to do something?" Nick said, reading my mind. I covered my face.

"Yeah! Actually, I'd like to take you and your brothers out for dinner." I said, burning up. I shut my eyes and prayed that he'd accept the offer.

Silence.

The other end of the phone was utter silence.

"Sure!" Suddenly erupted from the phone.

"Awesome. I'll send you the details. I got stuff to do, see ya.." I yelled, hanging up.

The only thing I had to do was worry about what I was going to wear.

I frantically texted Larri..