oneshot #23 - connections

idea from Your_average_omni

"You should do one where Frankie is kind of left alone with Matt and Chris (like Larray and Nick go shopping for a vlog for Larray), and Matt and Chris kind of talk to him and kind of befriend him better, and when Nick gets home the three of them are laughing and watching a movie together on the couch or smth"

*I WANTED TO MAKE THIS A SHORT AND SWEET STORY SO HERE WE GO*

*AND NO. I DIDNT REREAD. I NEVER DO*

Nicks pov:

I invited Frankie over to the house. I've been dating him for a few months. My brothers know that, but they haven't really spoken to him.

I had unraveled a full plan. Larri would come pick me up anonymously, I would pretend i had no idea. He'd say it's urgent. This would leave Frankie with Matt and Chris.

I'd tell him to wait at the house since i'd be back soon. Allegedly a great plan.

In the past, my brothers have been weird with the partners i've brought over. But they were nothing like Frankie.

"Hey love!" I said, kissing Frankie, pulling him into the house.

Chris and Matt waved at him and I brought him over to the couch.

"How have y'all been?" Frankie asked, looking in my brothers directions. They began small talk as I put on Rupaul.

I let an episode pass , that's when Larri showed up. Knocking on the door—

"Ill get it." I announced, trying to hide my grin.

"Hey what's up?" I asked Larri, the floorboard creaking underneath me. He poked his head through the door.

"Hey guys! I got to steal Nick for a vlog. he'll be back soon." Larri said, waving at the three bewildered people on the couch.

Frankie looked at me with a glare, he already told me about how awkward it is with them. I texted him while I headed to Larri's car.

I said: just talk to them!

He liked my message and put his phone on dnd— a great sign.

—-
frankie's pov:

My hands shook with anxiety as Matt and Chris watched a reality show. They cuddled up on the couch, I was on the other side. I felt left out-- but at the same time selfish.

I didn't talk to them like Nick said. I felt guilty.

"We should bake a fucking cake." Chris said out of nowhere. He shut off the TV.

"Are you sure?" I asked Chris with a laugh bubbling up.

"Hell yeah! We can make a video too." Matt interrupted, skipping over to the kitchen. I followed along.

I pulled my hood up while helping them take ou ingredients. Matt got bowls. Chris was setting up the phone.

"Nick is gonna be pissed if we make a mess." I told them.

"That's why we have Trev here. He'll clean any spilled mess." Chris said matter-of-factly, patting their dog on the nose.

"We're on." Matt said happily.

"You act like we're film producers." Chris said.

"With how many videos yall do a day, you practically are." I laughed.

---
"Chris!" I yelled as he dropped the batter. It splattered everywhere.

"Shit!" Matt said, rushing to pick up the bowl.

"My bad.." Chris giggled.

"This is not a my bad moment!" Matt scolded. "You're a dick!"

Matt chased Chris around the house with a spatula

I poured what was left of the batter in a pan, it came out slightly good. Matt took over for Chris' frosting job.

That's when Nick walked in.

"Hey guys---" He started, and looked at Trevor licking the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?" He screeched. I covered my mouth.

"We're baking a cake." Matt said sweetly while frosting the monstrosity.

"How'd half the cake get on the ground?!" Larri (who stood behind Nick) asked.

"This is not what I meant by talking to them!" Nick whisper-yelled in my ear.

"Chris did it not me." I said, putting my hands up. I kissed him on the head.  "Don't worry about it, we'll clean up."

"We'll have to cut that PDA out the video." Chris said, coming from the bathroom.

----