autumn leaves

*stop bc the title is so corny but idc*
*they ain't together... Yet**
*super short story bc i'm in a rush as always*

3rd person.

Frankie and Nicks hands interlocked as they laughed along together. Finally enjoying being in each other's presence without anyone (Chris) interrupting. Frankie expressed his gratitude for the season of fall.

"It's just so beautiful - not as beautiful as you of course but still." He stuttered, Nick giggled and punched his arm with his free hand playfully. Nick pulled Frankie down to the dried grass. They sat underneath a yellowed tree.

The wind blew gently upon the twos faces. Nick cuddled into his leather jacket. Frankie noticed his shivering and put an arm around him.

"It's just so gorgeous." Nick whispered, looking around at the colorful plants. He took numerous photos. The two made eye contact, Nicks stomach burned. His face warm with the idea of love.

Frankie's lips parted slightly but he looked away. He stared at the sunset, it's reflection on Nicolas' face. Oh how he felt warm.

His eyes welled with tears but he shoved them down. Nick had never seen or felt something so amazing before. He wished that he knew how to show his appreciation. Frankie tightened his arm around Nick.

Leaves fell around them. Frankie's dreads poked out from his beanie that warmed his head. Nick rearranged himself, placing his hand on his leg. Frankie took this as an opportunity to place his own - warmer- hand on Nicks.

Nick felt electricity between them. The tension continuously grew. Frankie wanted to say something but his vocal cords only came out with sighs. He rubbed a finger across Nicks white knuckles.

Nick turned his head away from the sun that was practically gone and looked up at who he loved most.  He swiped his eyes dry and just looked at Frankie. Sharing silence together.

Their eyes made out what words were needed to be said. Frankie leaned in, running his hand along Nicks back. Their lips collided . Full of passion, energy, and hunger.

Nick caressed Frankie's cheek, leaning in further. Frankie gasped for air. The two boys laughed together at the ridiculous situation.

"I've wanted to be with you so bad for so damn long, Nick." Frankie muttered, breathing heavily.

"I fucking love you, dumbass." Nick yelled, laughing with a grin. He kissed Frankie again, gentler. Holding onto each other, they laid down. Peacefully enjoying the silence. Sometimes all you need is to be near that one person you love.

—-

They lay entangled in each other. Kissing multiple times. They gazed at the stars and moon shining brightly. The moon was full and gazing back at them. with a smile.

"This is insane." Frankie said with utter disbelief.  "I'm actually dating Nicolas Sturniolo."

"Don't be so sappy." Nick said, smiling. They kissed again. No one could or would ever tear the two apart
.

They're in love with the world because their lover is in it.