3- "This is what I see when I look at the backseat"

Chris always is control of the music in the car. OCCASIONALLY he'll take music requests (hardly ever).

This leads Nick to always grab some form of earbuds or headphones. Frankie and Nick shared the backseat once again.

Matt gripped the steering wheel, heading to the square. Larri was texting Nick telling him that he'd probably be late, considering how far the square was from him.

Nick put in his earbuds, shuffling a random playlist. He went to offer Frankie an earbud. Frankie granted him a smile and gladly took the earbud. SZA's vocals made Frankie shudder. Or maybe it was just Nick being in such close proximity.

Matt was so concentrated on the road that he didn't notice anything happening in the back. Frankie and Nick were lost in their own music to also not notice Chris.

----
(I couldn't find a good pic, ignore "Frankie's" hair)

chrizzsturniolo
____________________________

This the type of shit I see when I look in the backseat

Liked by frankie_adamsss, Larray_L, and others
---------
nicolassturniolo: Christopher Owen Sturniolo. Delete this immediately.

User218738: they're so cute omg.
🔽 User988: IKR???

Larray_L: yall so gay
🔽 frankie_adamsss: obviously

------

Nick somehow had no idea that Frankie was gay. He was always terrified of being rejected because Frankie was straight.

"Chris I hate you." Nick said, Frankie took out his earbud and handed it to Nick. They were pulling into the square. Larri was already in the parking lot.

They all climbed out of the car and walked to Larri.

"I thought you said you'd be late." Nick crossed his arms.

"After seeing Chris' post I knew I had to get here immediately. Can't miss any Nrankie moments!" Larri said, walking to Apple Bees.

"What the hell is going on?" Matt said, totally out of the loop.

"Check insta." Chris said nonchalantly. "Also, Nrankie is too much to say, I like Fick better."

Nick tried to ignore the smile creeping up on his face. He really loved Frankie and hoped that he hadn't felt uncomfortable with being "Shipped".

"Fick it is then!" Larri smiled, grabbing a table for 5. The buffet was incredibly dead. Their lunch was fairly quiet.

--
The five of them talked excitedly about the festival. Nick and Frankie's legs were basically glued together due to the tightness of the seats. Larri occupied Nick's other side.

Larri made sure that Nick and Frankie Sat together. He's a retired matchmaker, though. So Nick and Chris eventually sat together for a majority of the time.

Frankie had promised to win Nick a stuffed animal from one of the balloon popping games. Nick almost died in that moment. He smiled wide.

Usually the triplets disliked going out, but with friends like Larri and Frankie they had all the confidence in the world.
------
Larray_L
__________________________________

------Larray_L__________________________________

@mattsturniolo

@chrizzsturniolo @nicolassturniolo

@frankie_adamsss

lunch wit these fucking idiots
Liked by Chrizzsturniolo, mattsturniolo
_______
User4567: I LOVE YOU GUYS SM
🔽 Larray_L: ❤️❤️❤️

chrizzsturniolo : me & Bae in the 2nd pic
🔽 nicolassturniolo: ofc 💁🏼‍♂️
🔽 frankie_adamsss: stop tryna steal my girl Chris

Mattsturniolo: I look the best outta all of u
🔽 Larray_L: agree to disagree

SturnioloFan27946920: when's the cut the camera podcast episode w Larray & Frankie coming??
🔽 chrizzsturniolo: 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

-----

"I mean If yall wanna do a podcast episode I'm so down." Chris spoke up suddenly, banding the table.

The others debated on doing a podcast episode but Nick didn't join the conversation. He was too busy missing Frankie beside him, even though Frankie was simply across the table. Nick lightly kicked his leg.

At this point, it's so cliché, they're playing footsie.

---