oneshot #14 school football game pt2.

*WOOOOO*

*2ND PART, THIS IS CRINGY & DRAMATIC BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE CHANGING IT, SO U GOTTA SUFFER*

*LOTS OF HAND HOLDING LMAO*

nicks pov:

Holy shit I cannot believe he was so bold.

It genuinely sent shivers down my spine. I put my hand on his shoulder in order to stay stable. If I wasn't holding onto him, I probably would've fell down the stairs onto the entourage of blue and yellow, that followed behind me. My legs went weak.

Our school colors are blue and yellow. The bleachers were roaring waves of strictly a blur of all sorts of shades of blue and yellows. In the moment I was still processing what Frankie said.

"I mean...." I yelled over the noise. Chris led us to Madi and her friends on the bleachers. We all squished together to make more room for the fellow students.

I leaned over to Frankie, "I'm not like... opposed to it or anything." I said, my voice quieter than before. He grinned.

"I could easily solve your single problem." Frankie said, I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

"And I could solve yours." I wanted to fucking die after saying that. What the hell was I thinking. How embarrassing. I covered my face with my hands.

Due to the close proximity of everyone, Frankie and I's hands overlapped.

"Hey Nick!" Madi yelled, leaning over to make eye contact with me. I unveiled my face. She looked over to Frankie, and also looked down at our hands.

"And... hey Frankie!" She smiled, and looked down again.

"You're being pretty touchy with Nicky..." She yelled.

"Madi. do you have to tell the whole world?!" Frankie said back, barely raising his voice. He fixed his hood onto his head with his free hand.

She simply shrugged, focusing back onto the game. We had came a bit late, but our team was winning. Not shocking.

Nate looked over at us after hearing all the yelling from Madi. He whispered to Chris. I undid my hand from Frankie's.

"I cant stand when they do that." I told him in a slight whisper.

"Yeah... but they don't need to ruin it for us, do they?" He asked me, enlacing our fingers together again. I smiled instantly.

"I won't let them." I said, leaning on him more.

Our team was still winning by a lot of points. Chris literally fell asleep on Matt halfway through the game. Matt threw him over on Nate who protested but eventually got over it, but only after punching Matt. (even though he's the most sport loving guy I know.)

My voice was practically hoarse from all the cheering. As was Nate's. Larri had disappeared with one of Madi's friends, he was still gone . The game was almost over.

—-

Larri came back to the parking lot eventually. Hickeys covered his neck, Matt and Madi scolded him. They practically boiled his ass.

"Larri what the hell!" Matt started out, raising his voice. "I was so worried." He finished.

Madi was upset too, but for a whole different reason. "Him out of all people?" She questioned, Larri refused to answer.

Matt and Madi had 2 completely different worries.

"I mean come on! Do you even know his name?" She asked. Larri paused, unmoving, until finally shaking his head. Frankie couldn't stop laughing, earning a slap on the back from Chris.