oneshot #15... roblox moment

*I TRIED SO HARD TO SO THIS ONE*

*SUGGESTED BY HOMIE anakinskywalkeri *

*SO SORRY IF ITS NOT WHAT U EXPECTED 😞.*

3rd person pov:

The triplets and Frankie littered the couch. Frankie had stayed over again last night.

"Matt!" Chris said, stretching out the vowel in his brothers name.

"What the hell do you want, Christopher?" He asked annoyed, covering his face with a pillow. He had just woken up, barely functioning.

"play roblox with me, please!" Chris begged, turning his phone sideways. Matt squinted his eyes at him.

Frankie sat up straighter, "Can we play with you guys?" He asked , Chris nodded.

"I just need to play it right now." Chris said anxious to play. They started up a murder mystery 2 game.

—-

It didn't take long until the Sturniolo household was filled of screaming from everyone on the couch. They stood up and played, jumping around. They shook the whole house with all of the movement.

"I hate you Matt!" Nick screeched loudly above everyone else's squeals. Matt had just brutally killed him in the game.

"You totally cheated, Matt." Frankie said, who had died a while ago. He sat in the lobby and waited for the game to end.

"Matt i'm going to fuck you up." Chris yelled, aiming the sheriffs gun directly at Matt's head and released the trigger.

"Hell yeah!" Chris exclaimed happily, shooting up into the air. He headed to the bathroom, still attached to his phone.

—-

They loaded into Fashion Famous.

"See back in my day..." Frankie paused to laugh. "The game was totally different." He finished.

"For real!" Nick agreed with a grin. "The prompts sucked though."

"They still do!" Matt said, laughing.

"Can we agree to give each other 5 stars?" Chris asked the group, they nodded. Matt had other plans.

"Sure Chrissy-poo." Matt said.

*

When the voting began, Matt gave Chris a 1 star rating. Whilst the rest of the group rated him 5. The theme was mermaids.

Chris automatically had a frown when he was 6th.

"Who the hell gave me one star?" He shouted at everyone. Matt couldn't help but chuckle.

"You traitor!" He said, pointing wildly at Matt, who say across from him.

"My momma ain't raise no traitor, Matt." Nick said through gritted teeth.

Matt walked away.

---
"Altitorture!" Frankie voted. (A/N:.... I PROB DIDN'T SPELL THAT RIGHT)

Nick made a trip to the restroom while they jumped into the game.

Chris and Matt paired together while Frankie and Nick attached to one another.

"I hate this game." Matt said, dragging Chris along.

"And I hate you." Chris spoke,  jumping into action in the game. He fell numerous times.

Frankie was shockingly good at the climbinh aspect of the game, but Nick... Not so much.

Since he was in the restroom, he was using voice chat to communicate with the others.

Every time Nick would fall, he'd let out a blood curdling scream. Nick would go flying upwards and downwards, his yelling fading in and out.

"Nick shut the hell up!" Matt yelled at the bathroom door, they heard his yelling from the bathroom already. The voice chat made it echo.

"We need to do this more often." Frankie announced. Matt agreed, as well as Chris.

"I'm never playing with y'all ever again." Nick said, emerging from the "ferbreze" smelling restroom. His phone at his side. He made his way to Frankie.

Nick cuddled into Frankie's side as he continued to attempt to climb the insane mountain. Frankie uttered words of encouragement, unlike what Matt was saying to Chris.

"Get it together, fuck up!" He screamed in Chris' direction. This made Chris purposely fall off the edge.

"I hate you." Matt said, crossing his arms and flinging his phone to the side.

"You're acting like a baby." Frankie laughed out. Matt cracked a smile.

"You love me!" Chris smirked, referring to his earlier comment.

"Maybe." Matt said, he thought for a second.

"but barely." He muttered.

—-

They got ready for another match of screaming and kicking feet. Frankie got amped up for a match of total drama. He couldn't wait to watch Nick get voted out first.

* SORRY THIS IS A BIT SHORT..... *

HERES A TWINOTE: