4- the festival. (Last part bc im keeping this super short )

This part is the last part. There's gonna be alot of insta posts in this one.

The festival was an hour or so away, Frankie lied about it being close. Larray took his own car, he told Nick it was so

"They'd have alone time."

The backseat was filled with random snacks. Nick went on a tangent about how the mini sour summy worms had more flavor than the regular. Chris backed him up while Matt shook his head in disagreement.

The more and more Frankie hung out with Nick, the more he fell in love. He never thought it was possible to fall deeper in love with Nick, considering the fact that he loved everything about him.

He just kept finding more things to love about him. His looks, the way he dresses, how considerable he is, how sweet he is. Frankie could go on and on. He could practically write a 200+ paged book with a sequel about everything he loves about Nick.

Nick could do the same for Frankie.

The two never discussed their feelings. Frankie always dismissed Nick's touch (holding hands, long hugs) as friendly behavior.

Man, he was wrong.

Nick felt so safe around Frankie, but always so nervous. He couldn't mess up their friendship. He was deeply scared of loosing Frankie. His soulmate.

--

Due to this car ride being about an hour, Chris took multiple music requests. To please Chris, Nicks picks were classic rap songs. Frankie on the other hand was picking songs that ranged from Metallica to Christina Aguilera.

Matt strictly played 2000 -- 2010's music.

The car ride was getting boring after the snack pile had gone, they made sure to stop at the gas station to get slushies and fill up the gorgeous vans gas. Larri stopped with them.

Nick and Larri went to the back of the store to gather energy drinks in preparation of the long festival. He texted the gc rapidly asking what flavors they wanted.

There was a gc with the triplets and Frankie. Another one with the triplets, Frankie, and Larri.

-----
😜😜😜

Nick 💜🤰: ME & LARRIII GRABBING DRINKS WHAT YALL WANT??

Chrizz 😎: OBVIOUSLY REDBULL

Frankieee🌭🤍: DR.P

matty B 🤠: red bull 😏

Larri 🍆❤️: Matt... Ew..

----

Everyone rushed to the car and quickly resumed the drive to the fest. They had about 20 minutes left of the drive.

"We have to get there as soon as it opens. I REFUSE to be trampled while trying to get tickets." Chris said. They all laughed at this

"I'M BEING SO FOR REAL."

They had switched seats, a shocking event. Nick was in the passenger seat, Frankie sat behind him. Chris was behind Matt, still controlling the music.

Nick put his hands behind the headrest, Frankie gripped Nicks hands.

"Yall r so cringy." Chris said, crossing his arms, covered by a black hoodie.

nick sturniolo - fireworks + oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें