oneshot #9 - the breakfast club pt 1 (character intros/bg)

• intro/explanation •

a short rewrite of the breakfast club but w the sturniolos ❤️

this chapter is introducing what characters they're gon be

Frankie & Nick r gonna be super gay in this btw 💀💀💀

* not including the sexual shit obvi *

Frankie as Andrew Clark, Madi as Claire, Nate as John Bender, Matt as Allison, Brian as Nick

chris is gonna be added in as Bender pt. 2?? idk

frankie x nick , a possible bromance w nate & chris 😜

takes place in present time

•••

Sherman Highschool.

Where The Breakfast Club resides.

NATE DOE
The dirty-blonde walked into the place with his feet pounding the floor. He's been to detention countless of times, there's not a any surprise in his absence from home.

The teachers are used to saying "Detention this saturday." to Nate Doe that it comes easily.

He was seen as a criminal. A disciplinary case. On the outside, Nate could care less. Truly, though, he wanted to have a phenomenal future. He dreamed of being famous.

In reality, Nate knew his future had already been decided. He would go work as a mechanic with his drunk of a father.

He would purposely get himself in trouble in order to stay away from home. Nate hates his father.

The wind blew softly on him as he opened the door to the library.

"6 hours of hell." He spoke under his breath. His chapped lips making a popping noise. He reached his chair, the one he always sat in.

With legs propped up on the table, he flung his head back and waited for Mr. Vernon to give his speech.

MATT STURNIOLO
The boys mother drove off as soon as he left the car, hardly giving him any time to shut the door.

Matt's brunette hair hung in his eyes, it was getting long. He barely ever spoke to anyone. Usually only asking to use the restroom.

His jeans glued to his legs. He shivered even with a cardigan overtop of him. It was freezing.

Matt was seen as a basket-case, or an outcast by his peers. Like anyone, he had issues at home. Everyone does.

His mother ignored him, she didn't exact neglect him though. She just hated Matt so much.

All his mother ever wanted was a little girl, but instead she got 3 boys. Triplets. She wasn't too thrilled.

Miss Sturniolo didn't want any boys, but she most definitely had her favorites among the boys. The favorite was Nick, due to his academic abilities. She wanted to feel honored.

Matt entered the library, his brothers in front of him. He chose the table furthest to the back. His hair poked at his eyes, coated with black. — another reason why his mother hated him.

She thought he looked like a "Queer" with makeup on his eyes. How could she say that and also listen to David Bowie?...

Matt locked eyes with a boy in a red flannel, white long-sleeve beneath it. His brown coat almost falling off the chair beside him. Matt quickly stared at the floor, he'd seen this boy somewhere before.