Chapter two:

Ginger frantically clicks keys on her keyboard, trying to fix what happened when Champagne bursts into the room, his expression makes it clear he's not amused. His eyes flicker to Ginger, then to me, then back to Ginger. "Ginger..." He seethes. "What the hell did you do?!"

"It's not her fault sir! We where just talking when suddenly the warning went off. Someone must have snuck into the database." I say, immediately defending her. Champagne rests his gaze on me and sighs deeply. "Who the hell would do that?!" He asks. I shrug. Ginger doesn't look away from her screen as she types frantically. "I think I've got them sir. The man who stole our intel is named Anthony Bianchi." She says as she looks over her shoulder. Champagne groans. "Well shit.."

"Do you know Anthony sir?" I ask. Champagne nods. "I do. He's the leader of an organized crime gang called The Humble Folk." Odd.. I had never heard of these guys before, so why where they stealing our intel? As if Champagne read my mind, he speaks up again. "They've got issues with us and our neighbouring agency in London, the Kingsman. We've stopped them from doing a lot of illegal drug and weapon trades. I have no doubt these assholes are going after them too.." I remembered talk about the Kingsman around the office, especially coming from Jack. He'd boast and brag about how he worked alongside them long before I started working for the Statesman. He had an agitating way of always rubbing his success in others faces, although he claimed to mean "no harm" in anything he said. Cocky bastard..

Champagne pinches the bridge of his nose and turns to Ginger. "What now?" Ginger looks back at her screen. "I- dunno.. I'm trying to track his current location but I'm not getting anything! He's really covering his tracks good." She says, I can hear the stress in her voice.

"DAMN IT!" Champagne shouts. I'm glad he's not holding anything in his hand, otherwise I was certain he'd throw it. Instead he just kicks the ground with his boot. Suddenly Jack storms into the room, her brow furrowed. "Ginger! What the hell did you-" I immediately interfere. Jack had always given Ginger a hard time for an unknown reason, and I was not about to let him stress her out more. I shot him a cold glare.

"Don't raise your damn voice at her. She's trying her best to fix this right now, what are you doing to contribute? Hm?" I say sternly. Jack goes quiet. I get closer to him, practically in his face now. "Not another word out of you.. Understood?"

To my surprise, Jack's gaze falters and he stares at the ground, looking flustered and dazed. "Yes ma'am.." He says softly and apologetically. Ginger let's out a happy, "Aha!" Noise, which must mean good news. "Good news guys!" Champagne perks up. "You found a location?" He says eagerly. Ginger clears her throat and rubs the back of her neck. "Well.. No.. But I found the next best thing! Through some searching I found the social media profile of Anthony's current mistress, Dian Charleston. She's going to be going to a bachelorette party at a popular bar in the city over for her sister this Saturday. Maybe if we get out there we can get some information out of her!"

I smile. "Amazing idea!" I turn to Champagne and Whiskey. Champagne nods. "Yeah, it's an alright plan I suppose. But what about the Kingsman. Shouldn't we get them involved?" Ginger smiles proudly. "Already have. I sent some messages out to two of their agents, Eggsy and Harry. We've worked with them previously." I had never met Eggsy, nor Harry, but I heard they where pretty skilled agents.

"Looks like we're going on a mission. Whiskey, your our best senior agent. Can we count on you to go with Eggsy and Harry?" Jack nods and does a two finger salute. "Of course sir." Champagne turns to me. "Agent Tonic, you outta accompany him."

I watch as the biggest smirk forms on Jacks face, and I can tell I'm getting red from frustration and embarrassment. "Sir.. Don't you think Tequila would much rather go on this mission?" Champagne shakes his head. "Tequila's still recovering from his injuries he acquired on the last mission. He can't attend." He explains. I bunch my fists as I try to come up with another excuse, but eventually I just sigh out in defeat.

"Yes sir.. You can count on me." I mumble. Champagne nods solemnly. "That's the spirit. Ginger! Make sure to get Eggsy and Harry out here as soon as possible! I want that intel back ASAP!" He shouts as he leaves the room. Jack pats my back and chuckles. "Good girl. A little bonding time should be good for us." He says in a deep, low tone as he follows behind Champagne, hands on his belt buckle.

Typical..