Chapter twelve:

Jack let out a soft groan as I did so. "That's good.. Real good." He whispered to me. I continued to comb my fingers through his hair until all the shampoo was washed out. I washed my own hair as Jack got some body wash. "Can you... Um.." He said shyly. I sighed, trying to hide a smile as I took the body wash from him and started rubbing it into his chest and shoulders. It smelt nice.. Really nice..

He smiled and let out a relaxed sigh, leaning into my touch as I caressed his skin. He had a few scars from previous battles here and there. Every time I would run my fingers over them he'd shiver and quietly ask me to be gentle because they where sensitive, to which I would nod, being more cautious to work around them.

Once I was done he took my body wash off the shelf and poured some into his hands. He looked at me cautiously. "May I?" He asked. I just nodded. He ran his hands over my arms and back first, before moving to my chest and stomach. His hands where rather large and his finger tips where calloused, but his touch was soft and kind. I felt myself melt into it, pushing myself back into him and relaxing. He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder, hands rubbing my sides and hips, even I was smiling now. Suddenly the moment was interrupted by loud knocking at the hotel door. Jack cussed loudly, and I groaned. We both shut off the water and grabbed our towels, storming to the door without thinking. We where both so angry to be interrupted in the moment of relaxation that we didn't even realize that whoever was there would catch on quickly that we where showering together.

Jack swung open the door and Eggsy and Harry where on the other side. They both starred in shock before Eggsy burst out laughing. Harry sighed and politely looked away. "What?!" Me and Jack shouted in unison before looking at each-other, both realizing we had answered the door in nothing but towels. I covered my face and Jack sighed. Eggsy tried to stifle his laughs as he cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Uh we just wanted to make sure you two where getting ready." He said in between snickers. "Yeah yeah just.. Give us a second or two." Jack said as he closed the door, looking at me. "We should probably get dressed huh?" He said with a little smile. I chuckled and nodded.

Jack got changed into a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt and I got changed into one of my prettiest dresses. Jack smiled at me and for once I smiled back. "You look gorgeous..." He said softly. I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Thanks... You look good too." I admitted. Jack smiled brightly, his pretty brown eyes glittering with excitement. "Well, that's a first! Thank you sugar." I tried not to smile at his reaction. Maybe I was really starting to like him...

"This mission is gonna be hard though... I have no idea how I'm gonna be able to bear watching you have to seduce the enemy." He grumbled, his voice laced with jealousy. "Makes me sick, imagining that dirty son of a bitch getting all handsy..."

I sigh and pat him on the shoulder, giving him a sincere look. "Just... Don't screw this up for me ok? I promise I know what I'm doing." I say. He gives me a smile and takes my hand, giving it a little squeeze. My stomach fills up with butterflies. "Don't worry, I'll manage." I give him a smile back. "Thanks... Everything will go fine, I promise."

We met Eggsy and Harry up at the bar. There where a lot of people already dancing around and getting drinks, so it was a little hard to pin point our target. Eventually, Harry nodded at the man and then silently handed me the tracker I was meant to slip into his drink. I nodded back at him and took the little vile holding the tracker and made an approach.

"Hey!" I said, putting on the best fake smile I could. He turns around, looking me up and down. He smiles back. "Hey, how can I help you?" I shrugged casually and leaned against the bar counter. "I just wanted to come say hi. I really like your tattoos." I said, trying to sound as flirty as I could even though I was cringing. He gives me a smirk and moves closer, his eyes moving up and down my body. "Well thank you. Your not so bad yourself." I gave him a fake smile and moved closer, my arm slipping around him and dumping the small elixir that held the tracker in it. I watched as he proceeded to take a sip. Bingo...

"So do you wanna go and dance?" He asked, placing down his glass and taking my hand. His palms where sweaty... Gross. I laughed nervously and rubbed the back of my neck. "Actually I don't really dance..." I muttered, trying to find any excuse to get out of this scenario. But he insisted, pulling me along with him as he dragged me out to the crowded dance floor, clearly he was a little tipsy. "Cmon, don't be shy! I'll show you..." He said with a wink that made my stomach churn.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, moving his face in closer as his nose brushed against the side of my neck. He pulled me in closer, his arms forcing me against the front of his body as he began swaying back and forth, tripping over his feet here and there. I felt gross... Even though I knew this was just apart of my job, it didn't feel right. I wanted to be dancing with Jack, not this man I didn't know. There was no point in denying it anymore. I liked Jack, maybe even more then like...

Speaking of Jack, I noticed him looking at me from afar. He was sitting down on a bar stool with a glass of whiskey in his hand. His jaw twitched as he stared at me dancing with the man, his eyes trailing me up and down as he was clearly thinking about the same thing I was. This wasn't right. I was meant to be dancing with him, not this other man.

When I felt the man's wet lips press themself against my neck, I felt like being sick. The emergency knife strapped to my upper thigh was begging to be used. I wanted to scream. I took a deep inhale and screwed my eyes shut. The man drunkenly chuckled, his words slurring as he spoke. "You like that princess?" He asked. Before I could even react I felt him being ripped off me, causing me to stumble back. I opened my eyes and saw Jack holding the man by the collar of his shirt. His face was set in a tight scowl and he was twitching with anger, his large fist raised in the air and a loud thwack rang through the room as Jack violently punches the man in the face.