Chapter fourteen:

I wake up groggily the next morning. I feel Jack's arms wrapped around me and his face nuzzled in my neck. I rub my head and sit up. Jack groans and let's go of me and grabs a pillow, cuddling it. I push the sheets off me as I dangle my feet over the edge of the bed and walk to the bathroom. My eyes widen as I realize the dark purple marks that are on my neck and collar bone. I blush. That would take some makeup...

I hear Jack wake up and walk over to the bathroom. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek, his head resting on my shoulder as he looks at us in the mirror. He smiles. "Mornin' sugar..." He yawns. I give him a shy smile as I notice the matching marks on his body. "Morning. Do you feel ok?" He chuckles. "I feel fresh as a daisy! How about you?" I shrug. Honestly I felt a little groggy and sore. How late did we stay up? "I feel alright. It's gonna be a pain in the ass covering up these marks though." Jack lets out a hearty laugh and lifts his head, running his fingers over the dark purple marks that litter his skin. "Yeah.. You got me pretty good huh?" He said as he gently kissed my cheek. I felt my heart flutter.

"We should probably get cleaned up and then find Eggsy and Harry." He said. "They probably have information on where our little target is." I smirked and gave him a nudge. "The target you beat the shit out of last night?" Jack chuckles and kisses my cheek. "Quiet you."

We slipped into the shower for a few minutes before getting dried off and dressed. We headed to Eggsy and Harry's hotel room. Harry was making a cup of tea and Eggsy was sleeping on the couch. Harry welcomes us in and tells Eggsy to wake up. Eggsy stared at me and Jack, narrowing his eyes. "What's up with the marks you guys have?" He mumbles, clearly still waking up. I blush. Suddenly his eyes widen with realization and he bursts out laughing. "Oh shit! Those are hickeys aren't they?" He says. Jack furrows his brow as I go red, placing a hand over my neck. Jack huffs and stands in front of me the second he notices me blush. "For all you know, they could be bruises." He says. Eggsy snorts. "So you where both in there punching each-other in the neck? Sounds like some weird ass heavy BDSM there."

Jack groans and shoves him. He turns to he with a little exhausted smile. "Ignore him ok? He's just being a child." His smile was so warm and genuine and little dimples showed up on his cheeks as he flashed his pearly white teeth at me. How could I ever have hated this guy? He was such a sweetheart... I smile back and nod at him. Harry interrupts the moment as he walks in with a laptop and a cup of tea, sitting down on the couch.

"So I assume your both hear to find out about our little target?" He asked. Me and Jack nod. Harry pulls up a screen with a blinking red flashing at a certain location. Harry pointed at it. "Says he's at some fancy museum. It's also a bed and breakfast." Harry explains. I narrow my eyes and move in. "Wait wait wait what's the museum about?" I ask curiously. Harry goggles the museum and a page pops up. "It used to be a mansion that belonged to a man named Rio Leone. He was a famous mafia boss and well known for being the leader of the famous mafia The Humble Folk, back in the 50s when the mafia first emerged." I smile.

"So, before Rio passed away, he must have made some sort of secret underground operation underneath his mansion for his gang to continue thriving through!" I say. Jack gives me a smile and nods proudly. I feel my heart start to race. "So what time can we go there and check it out?" Eggsy asks. Harry checks the times when the museum is open and if any rooms where available. "Says we can get two rooms for tonight and there's a tour of the museum at 5:00 tonight." Harry says as he shuts the laptop and places it down on the coffee table. "And I suggest you wear something nice, this is an expensive museum we're heading to after all." I nod. "Rodger that."

We all dress in nice clothes for the tour of the museum. The mansion is pretty cool, and everything is replicated to look exactly how it did when Rio was still living there. Harry gives us a knowing look to tell us he's going to discreetly go and look for an entrance into the secret underground lair. He quickly shuffles away and pushes through one of the doors. As we continue to follow the tour guide, an older man with grey hair and eye bags, and an exhausted voice, Jack nudges me and when I turn to face him with a little smirk. I smile and tilt my head, raising one eyebrow. Jack points his thumb over his shoulder as if telling me we should disappear from the group. He smiles and wiggles his eyebrows. He looked so Damn dorky, it was adorable.

I have to try and muffle my giggles to avoid interrupting the tour. I shake my head and wave him off. He gives me a pout and tugs my arm. "Cmon... Please? This is so damn boring and I.. Wanna feel you.." He whispers. I feel myself blush. "Well.. Maybe a few minutes wouldn't hurt..." I whisper back. He gives me a big smile and pulls me with him away from the crowd and towards the bedroom's upstairs that are apart of the bed and breakfast.

Once Jack finds a door that is unlocked he yanks me inside and slams it shut, pushing his lips into mine so roughly that it felt like it would leave bruises. We wrap our arms around each other and as we let our tongues crash together, Jacks black Stetson hat falls onto the floor. I wrap my fingers in his hair as he lets go of my lips and starts kissing a line down my neck. Suddenly my back is being slammed up against the wall. We both pull back when we hear the sound of something peeling off the wall. We look up and realize the tacky yellow flower print wallpaper is peeling off the wall, revealing a hidden door made of chrome. Me and Jack back away from the wall and stare at it in shock. Jack chuckles and nudges me.

"I think we found that secret entrance."