Chapter four:

I watched the man raise an eyebrow. Me, Eggsy, and Harry all watched to see what would happen. I noticed Jack's hand go to his belt and with a swift movement he grabbed his lasso, swinging it in loops around his head as it glowed bright blue. I hated to admit it, but that lasso was the most badass thing I had ever seen.

With one click of a button, the whole thing turned electric. I once got to see Jack cut a man in half with the lasso and it fascinated me to the core. So the second I saw the lasso come out, I knew shit was serious.

In one swift movement, I watched it completely decapitate the guy. His coworkers stood there in absolute shock, not knowing what to do. Jack looked around. "Anyone else?" He said with a cocky grin. The men grabbed their knives and ran at Jack. I watched as he picked them off one by one in the most exotic of ways. Decapitating them with the electric lasso, tossing them into tables and chairs, I even watched as he stole one guys knife and tied it to the end of his lasso, swinging it around like like some sort of mace and stabbing the guy in the chest.

The more I watched Jack show off, the more impressed I became. I watched him dodge attacks with the agility and grace of a trained dancer, throwing his own graceful attacks like a deadly swan. I shook my head. God, what was I thinking? This was Jack Daniels for damn sake! I had no business in ogling over his fancy skills.

Eventually all the henchmen where dead, laying on the ground. Jack clicked a button and the lasso disappeared back into the handle. He placed it back in his belt and let out a little, "phew!" Taking off his hat and running his fingers through his hair. He sat back down beside us with a big smile. "Sorry about that gentleman." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"We should probably get going before someone calls the cops." Eggsy says clearing his throat. I nod. "Yeah, good idea. Where should we be heading next?" I ask. Jack stands up and dusts down his suit. "Well we can probably start heading to the hotel Ginger booked us and take a breather. Then we'll be going to that bachelorette party tomorrow." Me, Eggsy, and Harry follow him as we step over dead bodies and decapitated heads. We really made a mess...

Eggsy and Harry get into a separate car and tell us they'll meet us at the hotel. Me and Jack nod as we get back in the Bronco.

"So did you see me back there? I was pretty amazing wasn't I? Jack bragged. I scoffed. "Don't flatter yourself cowboy. You where mediocre, at best." I said casually. A wide smile appeared on Jacks face. "Mediocre eh? Well, that's a first! I usually get trashy or boring." I roll my eyes and lean against the window frame. "Yeah whatever. Let's just go to the hotel."

____________________________

(Authors note: sorry for the short chapter, I literally wrote most of this in a McDonald's soo..👀)