Chapter nine:

I had to practically drag Jack back to the hotel since he was already falling asleep on me. Once I got him into the room I tossed him on the couch. He groaned. "Help me get undressed.." I immediately go bright red. "What?! No, I'm not gonna help you get undressed!" I say sternly. "Well I'm not going to sleep in my clothes." He sighs. "Then get undressed yourself." I say, crossing my arms. He gives me a puppy dog eyed look.

"I can't. I'm so weak and helpless. Please ma'am, I need your help." He says dramatically. I roll my eyes and groan. "Your such a child." I say before taking off his hat and boots. I move on to remove his leather jacket and I notice the stupid smirk on his face. He bites his lip. "Don't make that face." I say sternly. "You look stupid."

"No way. Ladies love this face!" He says as he looks me up and down. "Your just trying to play hard to get." I scoff at him.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door. I leave Jack laying on the couch and go to open it. Eggsy and Harry are standing there.

"What do you two need?" I ask. Eggsy walks inside carelessly. "We want to hang out that's what. It's too early to go to sleep and there's nothing better to do." I roll my eyes as he walks in uninvited. Harry still waits by the door, seemingly unimpressed with Eggsy's manners. He shakes his head and sighs, placing a hand on his forehead.

"I swear I taught him better then this..." He says before clearing his throat. "Do I have your permission to come in?" I smile, happy that he asked so politely. I open the door a little wider. "Of course you may."

"Harry, you better watch your back." Jack hiccups. "I swear if you pull one more move on my girl I'm gonna-" I interrupt him. "Jack, I told you to stop being petty!" I say. I shake my head. "Sorry, he's drunk."

Eggsy sits down on the sheepskin rug and stretches. "So... What do you guys want to do?" He asks. I shrug. "I dunno. Your the one who came to hang out, shouldn't you have some idea?" I said. Eggsy sighed. "Good point..." He thought for a moment.

"Well we could just put a movie on... Or..." Suddenly he gave us a mischievous smile. "We could play truth or dare." Harry rolled his eyes. "That's a childish idea Eggsy." He said. Jack butted in. "Hold on now I think the kids got a point. It would be a fun little ice breaker!"

I shake my head. "No I think I agree with Harry on this one. Truth or dare sounds sorta lame." I say. Jack looks at us both and his jaw twitches again. He looks away and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Oh cmon you two. Have fun for once, live a little." Eggsy says rolling his eyes. I sigh and sit down on the rug. "Fine.. Whatever.." Eggsy smiles. Jack slips off the couch and sits on the rug as well, giving me a big grin. Eggsy turns to Harry. "You in or out Harry?" Harry hesitates, but then sighs and sits down on the carpet. "This is so stupid..."

We played a couple rounds and I had to admit that the more it went on, the more fun I found myself having. I dared Eggsy into wearing one of my dresses and we ended up learning a lot about each-other.

Eventually it's my turn again. "(Y/n), truth or dare?" Eggsy asks. I scoff. "Truth, duh." Eggsy thinks for a moment before smirking. "How do you really feel about whiskey?" He asks. I feel my heart drop into the pit of my stomach. "What do you mean?" I ask.

"You always go around acting like you hate him, but I have a feeling that's not the case." Eggsy says. "So, tell us how you really feel." I think for a minute. When I can't think of a good excuse to get away from the question I sigh.

"He's alright.. I don't actually hate him I guess. So, he's ok." I mumble. Eggsy laughs. "I have a feeling it's more then that, but I'll let that answer slide." I let out a sigh of relief.

After another round it's back to me again. I'm definitely not picking truth again. Knowing Eggsy, he'd find a way to force me to admit how I felt about Jack, which was already confusing enough for me since I had no idea if what I was feeling was real...

"Alright (Y/n).. Truth or dare?" Eggsy asks. I cross my arms. "Dare." I say boldly.

The look on Eggsy's face tells me that I screwed up, badly. He clears his throat and looks me dead in the eye as he says.

"I dare you to kiss the hottest guy in this room..."