Chapter thirteen:

My jaw dropped as I watched the man groan in pain. Jack glared at him as he shouted, his voice loud angry as it echoes throughout the oddly quiet bar.

"Don't you EVER touch my girl!! You hear me?!" He shouts angrily, his eye twitches as he screams in the man's face. The man squirms, wincing as he turns away. "Dude! She came onto me!" The man said, sweat beading his forehead. Jack pulls him closer, his eyes narrow as he sneers. "I don't give a shit what you think happened. Do. Not. Touch. Her." He snaps, dropping the man as he falls onto the floor, his eyes wide. He storms over to me and lifts me up, throwing me over his shoulder, a strong hand covering my rear so one could look. I went red, unsure of what to say.

When we got outside the bar Jack put me down. Harry and Eggsy rush out, Eggsy is panting and his brow furrows as he shoves Jack. "What the hell was that Bruv?" He said harshly, his British accent making me cringe. Jack shoved him back. "Don't go shoving me around kiddo. I'm still older and more experienced then you." Jack snaps back. Harry steps between them with a stern look on his face. "Both of you stop that! Eggsy, you can't go around shoving your teammates. And Jack, Eggsy's right. You could have endangered the mission back there!"

Jack sighs and nods, his head dropping a little. "I know... I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me." He said. I felt a little bad. Harry turns to me. "(Y/n), did you at least get the tracker into his drink?" He asked. I nodded proudly, giving him a half smile. "I did. So at least there's that." Harry sighs in relief and nods. "Alright.. Then we should be fine. Let's just go back to the hotel for the night." Harry says. I nod and follow Jack into the Bronco.

The ride to the hotel is awkward and quiet. Jack seems to have something on his mind, but I didn't want to bother him about it. What if he was mad at me? He couldn't be mad! I was just doing my job! I cross my arms over my chest and look out the window as we drive through the dark city streets.

We make it back to the hotel room and shut the door. Jack immediately sighs, his shoulders dropping, his back turned against me. "I'm sorry..." He mumbles softly. I'm putting my keycard back in my purse. My head perks up and I raise an eyebrow. "Pardon?" I ask. He keeps his back turned. "I'm sorry... I should have just let you do your thing back there. You had it under control and I ruined it." He says, taking off his hat and running his fingers through his beautiful brown hair. I sighed, my face turned into a frown as I felt my heart flutter a little. I moved forward and placed a hand on his back. He jumped a little before facing me, his cheeks shaded pink.

"Don't beat yourself up about it. You just got angry and couldn't control it. It happens to the best of us." I said as I have him a crooked smile. He smiled back. "I could just... Tell you where uncomfortable and I couldn't handle it anymore. I didn't want him touching you like that, let alone at all." I nodded, understanding what he was feeling. I felt my face heat up a little as he spoke. I sort of liked the protectiveness he had over me. I could tell I was blushing because Jack looked me up and down with a certain seductive gaze. The tension in the air was incredibly thick and somewhere in my gut I knew, I just knew that something was going to happen, and it was going to happen tonight.

I could feel that bottle of pent up emotions deep inside me get shaken and start to foam over. It would only be a matter of time before it would explode...

"Let's just... Go to bed, shall we?" Jack suggests as he keeps his eyes locked on me. I nod in agreement and follow him to the room, where Jack shuts the door and begins changing out of his clothes. He slips on a pair of grey sweatpants and gets into the bed, pulling the covers on top of him. I get out of my dress and put on an oversized t-shirt. Jack pats his chest with a smile and I come over to the bed and lay down, my head resting on his chest and listening to his heartbeat. He shut off the light and we sat there in the dark, silent.

I rolled off him so I was laying on my side and Jack rolled over to face me. He brought a warm hand up and began caressing my cheek. Through the very minimal light in the bedroom, I could see a warm smile on his face. I moved in closer as I cupped either side of his face in my hands, looking deep into his eyes. We didn't even say anything, there was nothing to be said... We both knew what was bound to happen and we were tired of fighting our emotions. It was time to give in...

I moved even closer as I kept my palms pressed against Jack's soft cheeks. Jack moved his hands to the back of my hand as his fingers played with my hair gently, combing through it. I parted my lips as I moved my face towards his, closing my eyes. Our lips finally met in a warm embrace. His lips where soft, just like the first time I had kissed them. His breath tasted slightly of Whiskey, but I didn't mind. We stayed like this for some time before breaking away, I smiled, but I was caught by surprise when I was pulled into another, much more frantic kiss. One didn't seem to be enough for Jack. He was hooked...

We kissed again, breaking away for air only when we needed to. He rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. His fingers gently tugged my hair as my own hands found my way to his, digging into those soft wavy brown locks. Each kiss got more heated and messy then the last, eventually blowing up into a full blown make-out session. We where rolling back and forth on the bed like wild waves, both our fingers tangling into each others hair. His neatly kept moustache was tickling my upper lip as our tongues and lips moved together fiercely. Jack groaned and silently muttered the words "good girl..." as we continued kissing, drool was starting to run down my chin and I couldn't tell if it was mine or his.

We both just tossed back and forth, kissing out all that built up tension as we made out late into the night...