Chapter six:

I grab a bathing suit from my bag and go to the bathroom. It's a basic white two piece with polka dots on it. Something cute, but simple, and not overly revealing.

When I leave the bathroom, Jacks waiting for me in a pair of black swim trunks. His brown hair is neatly kept and combed. It wasn't often I saw Jacks hair. The most that stuck out was his side burns and some tufts around his ears, but for the majority it was hiding underneath that black Stetson he was always wearing. He looks up and notices me.

"Damn!" He chirps, strutting closer. "Hello gorgeous!" I watch him as he leans against the wall next to me, my heart picks up speed a little. What the hell?! Why is this happening?!

He gives me another glance over, licking his lips as he does so. I finally snap back into action and roll my eyes, shoving his away. "Take a picture asshole, it'll last you longer." Jack chuckles. "Maybe I will, wanna pose for me sweet cheeks?" He says, grabbing his phone off the counter. I flip him off and grab a towel, opening the door and walking down the hall. Jack stumbles a little as he follows after me. "Hey! Wait up sugar!"

Eggsy and Harry where already in the pool room when we got there. Eggsy was laying on his back, floating in the pool as Harry was practically asleep in the hot tub. "There they are!" Eggsy smiles at us. Jack grins. He finds the nearest chair and leans over to place his towel on it. My eyes flicker to him for a second.

.....

Damn..

I mean, Jack was all about flaunting his features, so this shouldn't have been a surprise for me. After all, almost all his jeans where practically skin tight and me and Ginger would joke about how if he put his credit card in his back pocket, you could read the numbers off it, but somehow I didn't really notice till now. I guess I froze up a little because suddenly I was beings laughed at by Eggsy.

"Oh my god, Whiskey, man, are you and this girl like, dating or something?" He snorts. Jack rolls his eyes and mutters under his breath. "I wish..." He then adds. "Nah, we're just coworkers. Why?" Eggsy laughs and shakes his head. "Oh I just thought you might have been dating since she's totally checking out your ass right now."

I went red. "WAS NOT!" I say loudly. "Was too!" Eggsy says. Jack smiles, his eyebrows raise. "You were?" I bunch my fists. "Wha-? WAS NOT!!" Jack chuckles and shakes his head. "There's no shame if you where.. I get it, it's massive." I groan as Eggsy continues to laugh. I stare him dead in the eyes. "Bitch.."

We spent a few hours or so in the pool, getting drinks and talking, generally getting to know each other all while Harry was sleeping in the hot tub. Once it got really late we all decided to go back to our rooms and get some rest for the mission. Eggsy woke Harry up and dragged him back to their room as me and Jack walked to ours.

I went to the bathroom to change into a matching set of pyjamas. I smiled as I felt the soft, silky fabric. This has to be my best pair..

I went to the bedroom to see Jack laying on the bed in his boxers, his hands behind his head. I furrow my brow as he nods at me. "Hey sleeping beauty." I roll my eyes. "So, how are we gonna do this?" He raises an eyebrow. "The hell you mean? Just get into bed." I shake my head. "No. I'm not sleeping with you." I say sternly. "Cmon, Ginger clearly did this on purpose! We should just give her what she wants." He says. "No way... If you want the bed that's fine, I'll sleep on the couch." I say as I begin walking out of the bedroom. I hear the mattress squeak as Jack stands up and storms over to me.

"Hell no you ain't. Do you know how uncomfortable you'll be? You'll get back problems or something!" He says sternly. I shrug him off. "I've slept on floors for crying out loud. I'll be fine." He stops me again. "No."

"Fine! You wanna sleep on the couch?" I ask, turning to face him. I'm surprised when he grabs my shoulders and makes me look him in the eyes. "Neither of us our sleeping on the couch." He tells me. I shake my head again. "And I told you, I'm not sleeping with you!!" He sighs deeply. "What if I promise not to touch you? We can stay on our own separate sides of the bed and I won't touch ya, that fair?" I stay silent...

"Don't make me do it.." Jack sighs. "Do what?" He looks at me sternly. "You know.."

"The look.."

I roll my eyes. "That doesn't work on me." I say with a proud smirk, knowing I'm immune to his little mind tricks. "Oh yeah?" He says, before giving me what he always calls, "the look."

His big brown eyes seemed to grow twice their size as they sparkled pleadingly. His eyebrows raised a little as he stuck out his bottom lip ever so slightly, giving me a big pout.

I tried to keep a stone face, but I felt something fluttering inside me. No... Oh no... it couldn't be. Was I- No... Was I falling for it?

The longer I stared into those big shiny eyes, the more I felt myself slipping. Finally I let out a groan.

"FINE!"

Jack let out a little, "Yes!" And scurried to his side of the bed. I went to mine, making sure there was lots of space between us. Jack leaned over and turned off the lights. The room went pitch black, the only light coming from the alarm clock beside the bed.

"Goodnight (Y/n).." Jack yawned. I sighed. "Yeah... Goodnight."

I closed my eyes and waited for a few seconds for sleep to come. Suddenly there was a quiet rumble from outside the window, and out of no where a flash illuminated from the window.

Oh no...

Thunder storm...