Chapter eleven:

The next morning I awoke to loud knocking at the door. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, rolling over and tossing the sheets off myself as I got out of bed. I could hear Jack waking up shortly after me. "Who the hell is that?" He groaned, leaning over to check the time. "It's seven in the damn morning." I chuckle and shrug. "Probably Eggsy. Relax. Stay there, I'll get it."

I open the door and sure enough see Eggsy and Harry waiting there. "Ginger sent us some information on how we can find the whereabouts of the intel." Harry explains. "You may want to see this."

I let them both in and we sit on the couch. Eggsy peers into the bedroom and chuckles, seeing Jack still laying in bed. "You gonna wake him up?" He asks me. I shrug. "He's got a hangover. I don't wanna deal with him." Eggsy laughs. "I'll get him up. He's gonna want to hear this too."

Eggsy dragged Jack out of bed and Harry pulled out a laptop. He loaded up a screen that showed directions to some fancy bar,
just on the outskirts of the city. He pointed at the screen.

"Ginger says one of the men who are connected to the gang who stole the intel is gonna be here attending a party tonight. He's a 6ft tall male with black hair and lots of tattoos." Harry says as he shows us a picture of the guy. He was decently handsome, he sorta looked like one of those stereotypical "bad boy bikers" on the cover of a romance novel though.

"Then let's pray to the good lord she wasn't lying." Jack mutters, rubbing his eyes. I can't help but smile at his sleepy form.

"So when do you think the best time to strike is?" I ask. "About 9:30. The party starts at 8:00 and we want to get some drinks into the guy first so he'll have his guard down." Harry says. We all collectively agree to strike at 9:30 sharp.

After Harry and Eggsy leave I feel myself being pulled down onto the couch by my waist. Jack smiles at me. I raise an eyebrow. "What the hell do you think your doing?" I ask. He shrugs. "9:30 is pretty late at night darlin' and we probably won't get back from this party till midnight, or later." he says.  "We outta get some sleep now so we'll be charged and ready. Come cuddle." I roll my eyes but deep down I could really use some cuddles...

"Well if we're going to sleep then lets at least go back to bed." I say. He nods and gets up, helping me up and bringing me to the bedroom. We both lay down in bed and close the curtains so the room is semi dark. He yawns and rolls over, wrapping his arms around me and spooning me. I set a timer on my phone.

Jack keeps his arms wrapped around around me and frankly, I don't mind it. I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck which made me feel all flushed, but it was oddly nice.

"I like that we can do this now.." He mutters. "Yknow, platonically."

The way he says "platonically" sounds almost sarcastic, but I choose to ignore it. Eventually I manage to fall asleep.

My alarm goes off at about 6:30 so we both have time to wake up and get ready before going to this party. I grab my phone and shut off the alarm and try to sit up. Jack pulls me back down onto the bed. "Jack let me go.." I say, trying to pull him off me. "No.." He grumbles stubbornly. "Your so warm.." I sigh and try and push him off me again, this time I'm successful. He groans.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and hop out, grabbing some clothes to change into and a towel. "I'm taking a shower." I explain. Jack perks up. "Can I join?" I immediately turn to face him, shocked and blushing at what he just asked. "No! You may not!" He gets out of bed and follows me. "Pretty please? I'll be good!" He begs, his eyes sparkling at me. "I doubt that." I scoff. "You can go after me."

"I don't wanna go by myself." He whines. "Why not?! You do all the time!" I say, pushing him away from me again. He just stares at me and I assume he gave up so I turn to head to the bathroom. Suddenly I hear some moving and when I turn to see if he's following me, he's quite literally on his knees, begging.

"I won't touch." He promises, his eyes still sparkling like a sad puppy dog. "Please.. I promise I'll behave. If you say no again I'll lay off, but at least consider it."

My mind wandered back to that daydream I had awhile ago.. I felt myself heat up even more and I caught myself by surprise with what I said. "Ok fine.. Cmon." I say, nodding at him to follow me. Jack looks like a kid in a candy store as he gets up and trails after me.

I let Jack turn on the water as I go through my bag to find the shampoo and conditioner I brought. I really hated using the shampoos in hotels, they never worked for me. When I turned back around Jacks clothes where in a pile on the floor. I just stood there frozen, awkwardly not knowing where to avert my gaze.

"Come join." He smiles as he gets into the shower. "I promise it's not too warm, not too cold." I sigh and get undressed, following him in. I set the shampoo and conditioner bottles down on the shelf provided and notice Jack has set down his things too. A bottle of two in one men's shampoo and conditioner and another bottle of body wash. He smiled at me, clearly checking me out as the water poured down on us. I blushed. "Quit that.." I muttered. He raised his hands innocently. "Hey. I said I wouldn't touch, not that I wouldn't look." He said before giving me a smirk. "Plus your looking too..." I blush and look away.

"Yknow what would be really nice?" He asked. "Hm?" I responded, still trying not to look at him too hard. "If you helped me get washed.." He answered. I raised an eyebrow. "Your fully capable of washing yourself." I tell him sternly. "I know.." He sighs, suddenly taking my hand and placing it on his chest. "But your hands are softer then mine are.." I yanked my hand away. "You said you wouldn't touch!" I scolded. He looks ashamed. "Sorry. I'm really sorry I didn't mean to.."

I almost felt... Guilty? He looked really embarrassed that he had upset me. I just looked at him for a while longer before doing something that surprised us both. I grabbed a bottle of shampoo and poured some into my hand, moving my hands to his head and raking my fingers through his hair.