Chapter three:

As much as it felt immature to admit, I was extremely crabby about having to go on this mission with Jack. The man was cocky as hell, and it always rubbed me the wrong way. He was convinced I was playing, "hard to get" which just pushed him to tease me more, it was incredibly infuriating.

Then again, I couldn't be too upset. It would be my first time working alongside the Kingsman, which I was pretty proud about.

The next day there was a loud, obnoxious honk outside my house. I could recognize that horn from anywhere. It was Jacks Bronco. Great.. What was he doing here?

I rubbed my eyes and checked the time. It was currently 6:30 AM, way to early to be waking up to the sound of car horns. I tossed the sheets off myself, not bothering to make them as I grab a (favourite band/singer) t-shirt front my closet and a pair of flare jeans. I quickly brushed out my hair and brushed my teeth before grabbing a leather jacket and my shoes and leaving the house to meet Jack in my driveway.

"What?" I asked angrily, giving him a glare. "Sorry princess, did I wake you up too early?" He asks teasingly. I groan and roll my eyes. "The hell you want?" Jack smiles. "Go get your things packed. We're going to meet Eggsy and Harry at a bar in the next city over. Then we'll be staying at a hotel for the night so we can go to that bachelorette party tomorrow."

I nod, mimicking him in my head as I turn on my heels and walk back inside. Grumbling to myself, I grab my suitcase and begin packing clothes, toiletries, and other items. I roll the suitcase back out to the driveway and toss it into the back of the Bronco before grabbing my phone and headphones from my back pocket. Jack notices the headphones and cocks an eyebrow. "Oh so your just gonna ignore me the entire time?" I nod as I plug one in. "Yep, that's the plan." He chuckles as he starts up the truck and taps the steering wheel.

"You know, I wanted to go on this mission with you so we could bond, not so you could ignore me." He says, looking at the road ahead. "Go do yourself a favour and go bond with your hand and a thing of lotion.." Jack laughs heartily, shaking his head. "Oh (Y/n) cmon... That's inappropriate." He says, still chuckling to himself. I smirk to myself. "Like your search history?" He laughs again.

"Hot damn your on a roll today ain't ya lil' missy? Ginger been exposing me again or what?" He asks as he turns up the radio. I turn up the volume on my headphones and don't answer him. He looks at me for a split second before sighing. "Yknow what girly? Fine.. I'll leave ya be.. Since ya hate me so much.."

There's a long silence.

"The guilt game ain't workin' on ya?" He asks abruptly. I shake my head. "No, it is indeed not." He chuckles. "Well damn. Your one tough cookie ain't ya?" Again, I don't feed into his teasing by giving him a response, I just stay silent. He speaks again. "That's ok.. Inside every tough cookie is a soft and sweet centre. You just gotta get past the tough bits first." He winks. I scoff as I watch us leave the city and head to the next one over.

Jack parks in front of the small bar that we agreed to meet Eggsy and Harry in. He gets out of the car and puts his hands on his belt, strutting inside. I follow behind him, watching him as he glows with self confidence and a big ego. There's two men sitting near a window that nod at us. It must be Harry and Eggsy.

Eggsy is younger, wearing a classic grey suit and glasses, meanwhile Harry is a lot older, wearing a darker suit with the same kind of glasses, except his have one eye blacked out, like an eyepatch. Jack smiles and tips his hat. "Nice to see you fellas again." He says as he takes a seat. Eggsy chuckles. "Yeah what's up cowboy?" Eggsy says giving Jack a playful punch on the arm. I can't lie, his chav like accent makes me cringe a little. Jack nods at me.

"Boys, this is my fellow partner (Y/n), also known as Agent Tonic. (Y/n), this is Eggsy and Harry." I nod politely. "Hello. Nice to meet you both." Eggsy nods, Harry shakes my hand.

Jack and Harry begin discussing the mission ahead of us as me and Eggsy listen, throwing in little suggestions here and there. Jacks in the middle of explaining something when a loud, "ahem." Cuts him off. We look up to see a group of men in white suits. One one them smiles a wicked smile as the rest kept stone faced.

"Evening fellas, and lady." He says nodding at me. I roll my eyes. "Who the hell are you guys? The good fellas from wish. Com?" I smirk. The one smiling man twitches a little. "Haha, very funny.. We heard you lovely people speaking something about our boss. Maybe you'd like to elaborate?"

This mans "intimidating" act is clearly not working as Jack stands up and gets in the mans face. "Yknow what I think of your boss? I think he's a no good, coke sniffing, feet licking, Al Capone wanna be, Hamburglar looking bitch who needs to be put in his damn place and stop going around acting like a top dog when what he really is a pathetic lap dog." The smile on the man's face turns to a scowl as Jack smirks. "What are you gonna do about that buddy?"

The man raises his fist and with a roar, gives Jack a full blow to the face. My eyes widen a little as I watch the chaos unfold. Jack stands still as a statue, spitting out a bit of blood as he chuckles, his midnight black Stetson tipped over his eyes.

"Oh pal..." He says, his tone an angry growl.

"You just pissed off the wrong cowboy.."