Chapter ten:

My heart drops out of my ass and I physically feel myself go pale. Eggsy smirked wider. He had me in a corner and he knew it.

Jack was the only one in the room that I had a somewhat attraction to, but at the same time I "hated him" so kissing him would only make things more difficult.

And I couldn't kiss Eggsy or Harry because I didn't find either of them attractive, and I knew it would also break Jack's heart. Sure, sometimes I felt like the man needed to be severely humbled, but I also knew how he felt about me, and seeing someone you feel strongly about kiss someone else could hurt a lot.. As much as I disliked Jack some times, I knew that would be too far. He didn't deserve to be hurt that badly.

"That's stupid..." I roll my eyes. "What if I don't find any of you hot?"

"You don't have to find any of us hot, I said to kiss the hottest one. So out of us three, who's the best looking?" I flip my hair. "Well I might as well find a mirror and kiss myself then." I say smugly. Eggsy shakes his head. "That doesn't count. I said out of us three. Not four. So not including yourself." He looks at me carefully. I huff. "This is a stupid idea! I'm not gonna kiss any of you!" Eggsy opens his mouth but Jack interrupts him.

"No, Eggsy, she's right. She shouldn't be forced into something like that. Stuff like kissing and touching needs consent ya know, not all people are comfortable with doing that. Ya can't force her to do stuff out of her comfort zone." He says, giving me a sincere smile. I'm a little surprised. I thought he'd be all for it...

Eggsy raises an eyebrow. "The whole point of truth or dare is to get out of your comfort zone." He looks back at me and smirks. "Don't make me double dog dare you."

I quickly realized that Eggsy wasn't going to give up unless I did the stupid dare, so I decided to finally give in, just to get him to shut up. I quickly pulled Jack in by the collar of his shirt and whispered. "He's not gonna stop until I kiss someone in this room."

Before Jack could even get out a response I quickly screw my eyes shut and slam my lips into his. He jumps and gasps a bit before slowly melting into the embrace, pulling me into his lap and looping his arms around my waist. I was surprised to discover the kiss wasn't all that bad. Jack had extremely soft and plump lips and his embrace was warm and welcoming. My face slowly relaxed as I brought my hands up to cup his face.

After what felt like forever we both pulled away, panting as we stared at each other with wide eyes and red faces. Suddenly Jack smirked, massaging my hip in his palm. "Hot damn sugar plum.." He chuckles. I shove myself off him and roll my eyes. "There. I did the stupid dare. Happy?" I say, still completely red in the face.

Eggsy is practically pissing himself laughing and Harry is shaking his head in disapproval. "Cmon Eggsy I think it's past your bedtime." Harry says standing up. Eggsy silently rolls his eyes and gets up to follow Harry out of the hotel room. I sigh and shake my head before turning back to Jack. He's looking at me with the goofiest lovesick looking grin I've ever seen.

"What?" I snap. He shakes his head. "Huh? Oh nothing. Has anyone ever told you that you have the softest lips in the whole world?" I scoff and roll my eyes, even though I can't help the blush that creeps onto my cheeks. "Shut up."

"I mean it." Jack says standing up and strutting over to me. "When you kissed me, I felt like I was in heaven. It felt like I was touched by an angel." I just stand their in awe. Jack was never one to say such poetic things. Usually he just used corny pickup lines to get his point across, but this was completely different. This was nice, this was sweet, this was genuin. And I didn't know how to react to it.

I simply shake my head. "Quit talking idiot." I mumble. He sighs and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Alright look. I'm not asking you to fall head over heels in love with me, but can you at least start treating me like a friend? You said it yourself, you don't actually hate me, so there's no more reason for you to pretend."

I stare at him for a few moments, unsure of what to say. Finally I sigh. "Fine. I give in." I reach my hand out for a handshake. "Friends?"

Jack gives me a wide grin as he shakes my hand, giving me a little wink.

"Friends."